yay for this bneing the real propaganda.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

frogbat

The Fly
so many posts with left and right wing propaganda.. if we want proper political discussion and ranting and ravings I thought free your mind would be more appropriate.. perhaps it's a bit too late for that..

doesn't take much for the mods to prove the necessity of their presence though even the mods that are not listed up on top.. they close up silly crap threads and pick out on certain people... thought I was an irresponsible chat op.. the mods here are simply not up to the job (the ones that are able to have computer access for a substantial length of time at least)

You do know I'm an administrator/moderator, right?

This terrorist attack is the single biggest event in American history since Pearl Harbor, and an event that will echo in world importance as much Hitler's invasion of Poland.

This topic will continue to domiate this forum as long as the members call for it.

------------------
- Achtung Bubba

September, streets capsizing,
Spilling over, down the drain

"You know, by God, I actually pity those poor bastards we're goin' up against. By God, I do. We're not just gonna shoot the bastards, we're going to cut out their living guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy...bastards by the bushel."
from the film Patton

of course I do - hence I worded it to include those not listed above (ie you)

i'd give you a vote of no confidence - but alas I forget... this is interference.com - NOT a democracy

and i didn't say that all topics relating to the massacre should be removed either -I expect the mods to use their judgement -

[This message has been edited by frogbat (edited 09-15-2001).]

this is more of a suggestion box thread.

And your right its not a democracy. Good. Me or anyone else around here exept Elvis have money in this website. Why should it be a democracy. Is Mircrosoft a democracy, or any other business owned by one person? NO!

------------------
Running to Stand Still-"you gotta cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice."

"we're not burning out we're burning up...we're the loudest folk band in the world!"-Bono

So what are your suggestions frogbat?

I'm curious.

------------------
Religious Nuts, Political Fanatics In The Stew
Happily Not Like Me And You
That's where I lost you....

Sicy's Website

simply move threads that discuss the tragedy in terms of political analysis rather than demostrating support for the victims to the free your mind forum - that's why it exists (or so I thought)

I thought the mole would me more curious to find out my suggestions...

perhaps I should place this in the suggestion box forum... *sarcasm*
perhaps the mods can use their own brains *sarcasm*

Havent seen you volunteer to be a mod frogbat. *my sarcasm*

------------------
-Elvis
http://interference.com

I do believe that, perhaps, these topics should be directed to "Free Your Mind," only if perhaps it will populate that forum for the future, and considering that all of this war talk is appropriate for that forum.

Oh and Elvis, I'll be a mod if you'll let me...
biggrin.gif

Melon

------------------
How long must we sing this song?!

I would also like to see this forum return to U2 topics. If I want political discussion, I go to Free Your Mind.

Just a question: If we end up subscribing, do we have more say in the running of the board? Something to think about.

------------------
...a highway with no one on it, a treasure just to look upon it...

"The skeletal structure of your foot is not normal." -- my podiatrist 8-6-01

Back
Top Bottom