Yaay I got to hear the Dallas show on the phone!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mullen-Girl

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Hehe..well not all of it but 4 and a half songs (which are alot): I heard...In god's country!!! Yes that took me so by surprise, then Please, bad, who's gonna ride and a bit of streets
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

It was so freakin loud I thought Bono was singing right into the cell phone..it was incredible, I was even almost deaf in one ear after hearing it but I was happy as hell lmao

Thanks to Lylas *huuuuuuuuuuugs* love ya girlie! for calling me and letting me listen to it, I hope I didn't waste all your minutes hehe
biggrin.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/index.html

Meeting Larry:
*MG shows Larry poster*
*Larry reads poster*
*Larry smiles and says "Thank you that's very nice of you"*
*Larry signs paper, shakes MG's hand*
*MG almost dies then sees tearaway pants and gets bad ideas*

Me too, thanks to Disco! She left me a "message" on my voicemail at work that I just got this morning! At first I thought it was a wrong number because it was so crackly and garbled, (I thought someone had put me on hold!) and I was just about to forward to the end when I heard Bono's unmistakeable voice. It really cheered me up!
smile.gif

You're welcome!

Bono was singing very close to the cell phone at times. INCA and I got to be in the very first row in front of the Edge! Wow, amazing. Though I really really wish I'd brought ear plugs now. My ears are still ringing.

Sorry I couldn't get BTBS for you. A security guard finally saw me, and for some reason made me put my phone away. grr. :p

But it was such a good show. I'm so deaf and dehydrated now, but so happy.
smile.gif

Awww Jess, DARN! I wish it had come through better...could you tell what song it was? (out of control). Sorry it came thru so badly, rats. Well, it WAS awfully loud...by mid concert, I had to stuff a piece of napkin into my left ear (the girl next to me kept screaming like a banshee).

I woke this morning thinking...was it all a dream?? The proceded to become depressed as I saw the armbands still on my wrist.

I hate real life. I want my U2 life back. Can't wait for the next tour, whenever it will be!!!

Disco

Originally posted by Mrs. Edge:
Me too, thanks to Disco! She left me a "message" on my voicemail at work that I just got this morning! At first I thought it was a wrong number because it was so crackly and garbled, (I thought someone had put me on hold!) and I was just about to forward to the end when I heard Bono's unmistakeable voice. It really cheered me up!
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom