Ya know what would be really funny?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
If when the new U2 album comes out in 5 years, it contains a track called Mercy, and it's 100% different from the leaked track we already have... different music, different lyrics... and that this whole time the track that we have wasn't actually Mercy in the first place, but some other song that U2 never intended to release.

Yes... that would be funny.

Great plan. I actually think that is brilliant!!!!!!

Last edited:
Hoodlem said:
The only thing that would not be funny about that is waiting 5 years for the next U2 album.

:lmao:

...you're right. that wouldn't be funny at all.

If U2 ever decides to release Mercy, they may change it a lot, who knows. The track we have could just end up as something to take ideas from and split into different songs or something, like Take You Down.

has there ever been ANY indication that what we have is actually Mercy, anything remotly official?:confused:

Well, it has the exact same lyrics as those printed for "Mercy" in the deluxe edition of Bomb.

When the hell did Headache become a Creed fan??

What an @$$Hole!!!!!

JK, but c'mon, people like the song, an UNRELEASED song, no need to wipe your ass with it. What is someone said you're fave band was crap, and they wipe their ass with, you know who...I expect a bit more respect from a fan! So the song is over rated, no need to shit down everyone's throat man!

Cheers!

innocent_eyes said:

c'mon, people like the song, an UNRELEASED song, no need to wipe your ass with it. What is someone said you're fave band was crap, and they wipe their ass with, you know who...I expect a bit more respect from a fan! So the song is over rated, no need to shit down everyone's throat man!

Cheers!

I agree! :up:

I'd laugh so hard if Mercy is released in a form that all the Mercy haters/dislikers/think-it's-over-rated-ers like myself love, while all the Mercy fanatics loathe it and think it's worse than Stuck In A Moment.

:happy:

innocent_eyes said:
When the hell did Headache become a Creed fan??

What an @$$Hole!!!!!

JK, but c'mon, people like the song, an UNRELEASED song, no need to wipe your ass with it. What is someone said you're fave band was crap, and they wipe their ass with, you know who...I expect a bit more respect from a fan! So the song is over rated, no need to shit down everyone's throat man!

Cheers!

people say my favorite band is crap all the time. i shrug my shoulders and get over it.

Seriously. U2 fans especially should be used to this, since U2 is too popular/earnest/whatever to be cool for a lot of people. I can't believe people take such things personally.

And I only "respect" the band's non-shitty songs, and I don't feel any obligation to go easy on crap like "Mercy" just because I'm a fan of the band.

Axver said:
I'd laugh so hard if Mercy is released in a form that all the Mercy haters/dislikers/think-it's-over-rated-ers like myself love, while all the Mercy fanatics loathe it and think it's worse than Stuck In A Moment.

:happy:

:lol:

Except I like Stuck. :mad:

hehe

New album track listing...
1, Mercy(album mix)
2. Mercy (single mix)
3. Mercy (temple bar martha mix)
4. Mercy (no balls mix)
5. Mercy (nice mix)
6. Mercy (nasty mix)
7. Mercy (oakenfeld mix)
8. Mercy (have mercy dub mix)
9. Mercy (fred durst limp mix)
10. Mercy (leaked mix)
11. Mercy (double ply mix)

I think ti would be even funnier, and much more satisfying, if Mercy was never to be heard from again and remained a relic of the HTDAAB era.

Back
Top Bottom