Ya Didn't Get Rid of Me Yet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TripThruUreWires

I serve MacPhisto
hey there--

how's everyone doing...hopefully as good as you can considering the circumstances as of late
frown.gif
. it feels like it's been an eternity since the last i was here (3-4 weeks to be exact :rolleyes
smile.gif
. ah, so much going on...not to mention my computer just went kaputt, and i had to cough up over a thousand bucks for this pathetic piece of crap machinery. i miss my other one...it was like your favorite pair of jeans, ya know?

anyway, tell me what i've missed...what's going on this place (besides the fact that it's on the verge of extinction...yes, i was able to catch that one)? you see, i'm too lazy...and swamped with work to read through anything past page 1. so what's going on with all those fine male specimens here--Acrob@t, Salami, Swalla', DocWho...and the rest of ya of course?
--Brooke

------------------
http://www.geocities.com/tripthruurewires/Brooke.html

Trip my bitch!!! Welcome back!

Things have been nuts around here. I seriously cant type all of it so browse around!! LOL!

jump1.gif

------------------
Here Today
Gone Tomorrow....
Always

Sicy's Website

why did you not include me in your list trip? i will forever shun you, your worthless in my books and i will never speak to or of you in a positive fashion for the rest of interference's life.

------------------
-death bear

I'm still shaking
and I have officially become Zen

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Back
Top Bottom