XRT ticket giveaway to see U2 in New York

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kawai17

The Fly

Dismantle the new U2 album with the band!

We're sending one lucky XRT VIP and guest to New York to attend a private and intimate listening party celebrating the release of "How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb" with U2! Answer all 5 trivia questions right, and you'll qualify for the chance to win! Just click on the album cover to the left for your chance to enter.

Trip includes round-trip airfare for two, two-nights hotel accomodations in New York City and access to the extremely exclusive listening party with the band on November 21st. It's a once in a lifetime experience, from your friends at 93XRT.

found it. looks like you need to sign up as a premium member which is free

Yep, you have to be in Chicago to get in on this contest. I entered the other night. One of the questions is wrong. :huh:

A lot of the radio stations in my area (Providence/Boston) have been running this contest. I've hardly stopped listening to the radio since Friday, and I still haven't heard HOW to be entered to win. I even e-mailed one station asking if I could be automatically entered. :reject:

I entered...Man, I don't know what I'd do if I won. But if I was XRT I'd pick me cus I'd pick them if they were in a contest I started :D I would...really I would :wink:

Back
Top Bottom