www.u2guatemala.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheBrazilianFly

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Does anyone know what happened to that place? It was one of the best sites about U2 out there, really fast news coming every day. I used to go there every day and it?s been almost a month I think that it has been out. Did they change their address or something and I don?t know or did it just disappeared?

That?s a good question BrazilianFly. I think the whole latin community of U2 fans have missed it. I used to exchange emails with Herbert, the webmaster, once in awhile. I sent an email a couple of weeks ago to the same email addy I had and have got no answer so far. I?m concerned about him, he?s a very nice guy and a great U2 fan

Cheers
MT

We had a thread about this on PLEBA a couple weeks ago. Several of the girls emailed him and got no response. Whatever the problem is, I hope he will at least tell us. :( But all pleas have gone unanswered. He must not want to talk about it.

After it went down, we used to see his screen name (Herby_mix) browsing the forum. But he never posted and never responded. I think he's okay. Maybe he just couldn't pay his bill. It happens.:(

Back
Top Bottom