WPLJ Contest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

one4u2

ONE love, blood, life
Anyone have info on the PLJ contest? I've listened and heard nothing so I'm trying to win on KROCK; Do you have to be a specific # when you call in? Details please......

The DJ on K-Rock here in NYC just played my phone call on the air. I called asking how many tickets there were. The DJ, named Booker, said he didn't care to hear U2 in the studio doing an album review. He asked me a bunch of questions but didn't give me tickets. Guess I'll have to be caller 92 like everyone else. Back to the drawing board. :)

Hawk269 said:
The DJ on K-Rock here in NYC just played my phone call on the air. I called asking how many tickets there were. The DJ, named Booker, said he didn't care to hear U2 in the studio doing an album review. He asked me a bunch of questions but didn't give me tickets. Guess I'll have to be caller 92 like everyone else. Back to the drawing board. :)

Dude, I just heard your call and was wondering if that was an Interference board person. Cool. I thought he was gonna give you tickets.

Hawk269 said:

Hey I heard you. Well at least we know they have a couple of hundred tickets. I think they only gave out 5 sets yesterday. That is only 10 tickets. Today they only did it once today, although I may have missed one. Waiting for the next time.

I wish they did questions, at least the real U2 fans would have a chance and the non-real U2 fans wouldn't.

So, when I call K-ROCK, it rings and rings and rings. Now in the past, eventually they pick up, but now it goes right to a busy signal or hangs up on me. This happening to anyone else?

Rafiennes said:
So, when I call K-ROCK, it rings and rings and rings. Now in the past, eventually they pick up, but now it goes right to a busy signal or hangs up on me. This happening to anyone else?

Twice yesterday it happened to me :mad: today I can't even get through!... I'm going to have a heart attack I need to win this...:banghead:

Last edited:
one4u2 said:

Twice yesterday it happened to me :mad: today I can't even get through!... I'm going to have a heart attack I need to win this...:banghead:

I know what you mean! They don't even have the courtesy to play some sort of recording or something! I even got paranoid and thought that I'd called the wrong number! What's the deal with those losers!:madspit: :mad: :rant:

This has controlled my life for the last 2 days...3 more to go if I don't win :crazy: Does anyone remember the Irving Plaza contest with krock? Do you know if we'll be able to find out the location before sunday???

I didn't win that competition, were you able to go?

Do you know if they're picking any more winners tonight?

I have no idea when they'll let us know where the location is, btw...

Back
Top Bottom