WOWY - DVD Boston

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

baker6621

War Child
One of the best WOWY's I've ever heard. Recently, since it was dropped, I didn't really care about it not being there but wow it makes the show a lot different. WOWY has had some amazing performances - Rattle & Hum, PopMart Mexico and this one just to name the ones on video. Simply amazing...

The girl must have been so nervous, it was amazing seeing Bono singing and her out of focus singing as well. Love how it ended, kiss on the cheek, kiss on the hand...

Anyone else have comments about this WOWY? Oh, and the beautiful lights...the only thing missing from it was the "stars" verse!

------------------
"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, live like there is no tomorrow, dance like no one is watching." --Bono

"The only limits are the limits of our imagination. Dream up the kind of world you want to live in. Dream out loud. At high VOLUME".

Absolutely the best part of the show I saw on VH-1!

Genuine, moving, intimate and real!

Pure magic!

well, i'm a little bitter towards that girl (whoever she is...) but it was of course a great performance.

i wish VH1 had shown "one", as well.

------------------
"You can download an atmosphere and dial up a groove, but there's a certain magic when three musicians and a dyslexic get together and play in a room." -Bono

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

The city's desire to take me for more and more...

WOWY was hands down my favorite part of the show (well, Edge kicking his guitar was pretty cool too!).

I have no ill will toward the girl--she did great! Just laid there beside him and sang along, no freaking out or acting like an idiot. She really made the moment special. Kudos to her!

smile.gif
Bono looked so shy lying next to that girl. I DIED when he propped himself up on his elbow and was lookin' at her. OMG My brother and I watched it together, and he thinks I'm a goonie because I randomly burst out in giggles at moments like that
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~ Echo's Pimpstress Protege, capable of scandalizing ScottPhisto with AngelinaLips....
97% compatible with Bono

Proud Owner of the one and only Bon Jovi soap caddy

Love me, give me soul.

The PLEBA Mansion, where the play's the thing...
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/plebamansion

Does anyone know wich night it is from???
I would so like to have it on Mp3!!

I think the best part is the last time he sings "I can?t live" it sound like he changes chord(is that the right word??(it?s a little lighter anyway,it?s so beautiful!)

Originally posted by Lemonboy:
Does anyone know wich night it is from???
I would so like to have it on Mp3!!

THe version of WOWY in the DVD is from Boston 2-June 6. I know for sure only because I was there.
smile.gif

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
THe version of WOWY in the DVD is from Boston 2-June 6. I know for sure only because I was there.
smile.gif

well good for you! If i dont get my ass on the road soon, i will miss dallas
frown.gif

byebye

I know I should probably prefer to hear U2 play "Stranger in a Strange Land" or "Zooropa" but I think WOWY is one of the best live songs U2 has

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

WOWY on DVD was so awesome! The girl really was very cool! I was in the back of the hall for the 6/6 Boston show and didn't remember that Bono pulled a fan out at all.

I can't believe my memory was so bad, and I had to double check all of the reviews for the show on U2tours.com to see for myself. It did happen that night, but only one of the fans mentioned it. Amazing!

Originally posted by Lemonboy:
thanx..but does anyone actually know where i can find an Mp3 of it???

please help me!

If you check out the MP3 discussion forum, you will find a link to Mike P's computer. I'm pretty sure it's there, but I couldn't double check because it's too busy at the moment. Good Luck!

Back
Top Bottom