wow...this webcast works

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Whortense

Acrobat
bitchin....

perfect video too...

even whortense is surprised every day...
mad.gif

------------------
~whortense wiffin
walla walla, washington

Very impressed... I hope Whortense has learned his/her/its lesson for the day- don't prejudge! Oooh... NYD!

I am impressed, video rocks, sound is beyond perfect. They sound great as usual.

------------------
You give it all but I want more

Originally posted by trevster2k:
I am impressed, video rocks, sound is beyond perfect. They sound great as usual.

My sound is a little fucked up. As bootleg, I'd rate it a C but for a webcast, this is the best I've seen so it gets an A.

CK

------------------
I will give you 2 GA's for 2 GC's!! Email or IM me or respond to the multiple threads I have concerning this. Help a desparate man out!!
Email:U2_Kennedy@yahoo.com
AIM: ckennedy77

I know!!!!!!

This is unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
"But you take what you can get,
Cuz it's all that you can find,
But you know there's something more,
Tonight, tonight, tonight...

I am so very surprised that this is working.. mostly. But I know that for some people it isn't at all.

The video quality is AMAZING!!! Like Woah!

------------------
"Were one but we're not the same... some us like the POP LOOK!" - ME!

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

yeah, it ain't working for me.
frown.gif

------------------
?Hard as it is to keep it together, it is still possible to have those moments when it?s just the four of you being able to keep the rest of the world out... and that?s what it?s all about.?
-Adam

Love,
Emily

She wore lemon, but never in the daylight...

I've got a 49K connection, the best I could do... sometimes my video works pretty well, but it seems the better the video, the worse the audio, so now I'm back to only listening to the audio feed because it sounds FUCKING AWESOME. I was concerned when I heard they'd be covering What's Goin On, but is sounds OFF THE HOOK!

------------------
you've got the right shoes to get you through the night

what's going on? lol, i went into audio and now i can at least hear it. bitchin!!!!

------------------
?Hard as it is to keep it together, it is still possible to have those moments when it?s just the four of you being able to keep the rest of the world out... and that?s what it?s all about.?
-Adam

Love,
Emily

She wore lemon, but never in the daylight...

I give up. I can't seem to get connected. What link do you hit to get it? I am fucking braindead!

-ME

make it bigger? click on "view in realplayer" and anotehr screen opens up and you can make it as big as you want

and watch another cam!

Even though I have DSL, I'm having problems too. Suddenly I lose the connection and I have to restart the whole program as it never re-buffers. I've missed large parts of songs (like "Kite"
mad.gif
) as a result. So it's far from perfect. Still, it's cheap entertainment.
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by doctorwho (edited 10-10-2001).]

I started having problems with my parents' computer (they have a cable modem, so I thought I'd use theirs). So...I moved to the computer in my bedroom, a 56k modem, and it works great!!!!!!

------------------
"But you take what you can get,
Cuz it's all that you can find,
But you know there's something more,
Tonight, tonight, tonight...

Originally posted by TheU2:
My sound is a little fucked up. As bootleg, I'd rate it a C but for a webcast, this is the best I've seen so it gets an A.

CK

I was watching via the stage camera, the sound was very good for me.
I tried the Bono camera but the sound was not very good with that one.
We have cable modem so no problems getting disconnected.

The video kept crashing, so I just listened to the audio with my modem. It killed itself about once every ten minutes, but I just kept re-connecting and enjoyed what I did hear.

Since I had to grade Latin exams, I didn't really need to watch the video anyway.
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom