Wouldn't it be great if...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2_england

The Fly
...they released the album with a full album DVD also.

Seeing as DVD players are the biggest sellers for Christmas this year I'm sure it'd sell like hot cakes!

It'd also be great because most of the videos for past singles are only available as limited edition b-sides or on 'best of's compilations or the odd CD ROM.

I'm sure if they released it with the option of buying a more expensive edition that contained the CD and DVD it would increase sales AND would give the band more money (don't care if they're millionaires already - it's the music that they give us which is the important thing) to set up bigger tours.

Good idea or not?

i just want the album. give me music.

it would be cool, but i just want to hear the new stuff

would be nice, but i would imagine that would mean that they'd have to go shoot videos for all the songs before they released the album, thus taking up more time. so if it's a video compilation, i say hell no... if it's something they already have filmed and just throw it on as a little bonus? i say why the hell not

Headache, I agree with you again. Can anyone imagine waiting for the new album just so they could give us all the videos at the same time? Just give us the album.

Back
Top Bottom