Would U2 ever do Conan?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

david

ONE love, blood, life
I was thinking how awesome it would be if U2 appeared on Conan O'Brien's show since they never did his show and well, he is the only great talk show host out there.

I reckon they might.
Depends if they can fit it in....they'll probabley do Letterman and Leno like they did on Elevation.....but who knows

Conan would dwarf Bono if he ever walked over the band and shook their hands.

Maybe that is why U2 never has gone on there!

It would be cool if U2 performed for an entire week like the White Stripes did.

Conan is the man, best talk show host out there. he's the only one i'd watch. u2 should def play his show.

Conan would love it... he talks about them quite a lot, and has listed them as his dream guest (there was a thread about this months ago). Conan also really tries to get the best musical guests, and I would love to see U2 fill one of those slots :)

Could they do Conan? In a heartbeat.

Unfortuantly, Conan is a bit too small of a show for U2's time and money. Their manager would probably never book them for that.

prepahs they will promo the next album on his show when he takes over from Jay.
Hey, the way the albums are being released...it might happen

DaveC said:
That'd be one hell of a gangbang. :ohmy:

oh wait...

you meant "Would U2 ever do Conan's SHOW?" Ohh...now I get it. :shifty:

:lol: wow you're even worse than the PLEBA girls :wink:

I sure as hell hope they do... my dad was in the Harvard Lampoon with Conan, they were like brothers at the time, had a lot of fun together... they don't really talk much now or anything but still with that small connection I could have a chance of getting tickets :wink:

ZigZag said:
Could they do Conan? In a heartbeat.

Unfortuantly, Conan is a bit too small of a show for U2's time and money. Their manager would probably never book them for that.

Conan's show is hot, Conan is hot, probably at the height of his popularity right now. Plus his show has a great demographic.

Back
Top Bottom