Wot's your emotional state?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

partygirl2u

The Fly
Erie, Pa. USA a place that has to be believed to
How ya all feelin right now with Vertigo ready to be dropped
at any time????

I'm feelin a cross between hyperplexic and ambankcious!!
See I've even made up two new words!!!!!

okay,,,now that I've got that out of my system you can all go back
to your regularly scheduled promgraming. :wink:

I listened so much U2 during the weekend that in the end I felt that I am full of U2 and I couldn't even enjoy Vertigo or any other U2 songs. So I decided not to listen to any music from Sunday evening till Friday. And it really works! It is getting harder to resist...

zzz.gif

My emotional state isn't any different than 6 months ago.

:p

Considering the state I'm in now, I don't even want to think about what I'll be like when the album is released.

I woke up early this morning, happy because I thought it was Friday. I actually turned the radio and my computer on, set to hear Vertigo before I realized it was only Tuesday. In other words, I've lost my mind.
bomb.gif

i threatened to strangle my math teacher today if she didn't play vertigo.

so, my emotional state is perfectly fine

i wake up every morning and rush onto this forum to see if "Vertigo" was leaked while i was sleeping. i just can't wait to hear.

nuke126 said:
i wake up every morning and rush onto this forum to see if "Vertigo" was leaked while i was sleeping. i just can't wait to hear.

Yeah, I suffer from that ailment also.

I thought that I was a crazy U2 fan before I found about this website. Interference and this forum have made me crazier than I could ever imagine. But guess what? I know I'm not alone. There are others who care about this band like I do. That is comforting.

LOL i am enjoying the reactions of people like vomating and strangling of teachers and who knows what else over a single song! Yes its U2 yes its long awaited yes its probably ganna rock but comon people its just a song! it feels like alot of people are way WAY WAY over reacting over this. Just wait till friday and then enjoy the song don't vomit dont strangle or kill anyone don't go nutz just go about ur regular lives!

My 2 cents

dabiggestu2fan said:
LOL i am enjoying the reactions of people like vomating and strangling of teachers and who knows what else over a single song! Yes its U2 yes its long awaited yes its probably ganna rock but comon people its just a song! it feels like alot of people are way WAY WAY over reacting over this. Just wait till friday and then enjoy the song don't vomit dont strangle or kill anyone don't go nutz just go about ur regular lives!

My 2 cents

That's the first reply to this thread I can't relate to :)

dabiggestu2fan said:

My 2 cents

i just shot my cat with a bow & arrow.

i just got back from my baseball game.

i pitched and plunked every batter that didnt have vertigo as their ringtone on their cell phone.

i hit a lot of batters

StlElevation said:
i just got back from my baseball game.

i pitched and plunked every batter that didnt have vertigo as their ringtone on their cell phone.

i hit a lot of batters

ok then:tsk:

StlElevation said:
i threatened to strangle my math teacher today if she didn't play vertigo.

so, my emotional state is perfectly fine

:laugh:

I think everyone I know is ready to knock me the feck out. They can't even ask me to pass the salt without me somehow relating that to U2. One of them actually patted my head in that condescening, 'i feel bad for you' kinda way....:huh:

I just e-mailed 6 people individually to tell them I got chills when listening to a 5 sec. promo of Vertigo. And I already played it 23 times.

So yes, I'm hyper.

Giddy and getting giddier as we approach tomorrow nights premier. I'm on here most of my working day, I have the forum running in the back ground waiting for some news to break!

dabiggestu2fan said:

My 2 cents

If we're crazier than you about this...maybe your username is a misnomer? :huh: Just a thought.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom