worst U2 song ever!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I don't favor the track "Jesus Christ" but it's a cover of an Woody Guthrie song right....if so cover's shouldn't count.
Don't see the point in wondering what's the worst of any of their songs????....hmmmm....and
Miami is totally badass....swagger, superfunk heavy ass rhythm work...bass...atmosphere....
man...fing A.

Where is the love????????????????

Last edited:
Exit thru Wire said:

Agreed. :happy:

One of my fav. early U2 songs as well - should not even be being discussed on this thread.

Agreed again. It's a pretty rocking song. I also love the guitar solo, and it shows that it took a while for Edge to develop his trademark sound.

saxgoddess said:
If I could put Elvis Presley Ate America, I would.

Why can't you? :wink: I can, I can't stand that voice that goes "El-vis!" before every line Bono says :huh: there is one point in the song where it DOESN'T do that and it's the best thing ever

New York rules, you people are crazy

iheartlemon said:
Party Girl

The first time I heard it on the B-Sides 80-90, I said to myself "WTF is this?!"

Agreed.

NEW YORK?? Are you crazy?? :mad:

After that crappy thing named Elvis Ate America, the U2 song I less like:

You've got to get your self together you've got stuck in a moment and now you can't get out of it. Don't say that later will be better bla bla bla

And that 5 first seconds... :huh: :banghead: :blahblah: :yawn:

Elvis ate america the worst, stuck in a moment the lamest

Grace (not bad, not good, just useless).
Honorable mention to the second half of October and War (except 40).

Ah man I adore that video! It makes me laugh like nothing else! And the song rawks my socks. But anyway.

I'm gonna be the girl who hates A Man and a Woman. Because it's boring and it's the only song off the last alb I skip! Yawn, c'mon lads, do a bit better ;)

What else - oh yeah, Playboy Mansion and Miami off Pop. I do love the rest of that album - I think it was much better than people give it credit for. But those two songs don't do much for me.

I like most of their songs, actually, very few I actually don't like properly. Usually I just prefer some and listen to them more, but it doesn't mean I hate the others. Am I alone? Lol!

Back
Top Bottom