WORST song survivor: preliminaries

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:
In the case of alternate versions, I vote that we go with the album version. In the case of Sweetest Thing, I vote we go with the original official release, even though I prefer the new one. Though as it will be in the otherwise-uncategorised section anyway, I bet people will just vote on it based on which they prefer.
yes, i agree. although the b-side (aka the original) is better. :mad:

i've got everything categorized by album (although i've grouped some together, but then at least it's by theme) so there shouldn't be much confusion. but i will try to remember to make a notation when it gets down to that group to make sure everyone knows which version it is.

Can you post the list you've got now so that we can see what the current state of play is?

KhanadaRhodes said:

i've been editing my first post all along, silly. so that's the list i have right now. :wave:

Oh, ha! I always go to the last page, haven't even been looking at the first one. That'll teach me.

Having checked the list - will Fast Cars be included with HTDAAB? Have I missed something again?

Axver said:
Having checked the list - will Fast Cars be included with HTDAAB? Have I missed something again?
my copy of atomic bomb came with fast cars so i was going to put it on there. was this different for other countries? if so, i can move it to the b-sides group. :shrug:

Keep Fast Cars on HTDAAB. Most everyone here associates it with the record even if it's not included on their copy, and it is really not a B-side yet unless you include the remixes. I say keep it on HTDAAB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom