WORST song survivor: pop (final round)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

please vote OFF your favourite song.

• miami

Votes: 61 50.4%
  • the playboy mansion

Votes: 60 49.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i like both songs but i want playboy manssion to win. IMHO, i think the only song on this album you could call the "worst" is If God Will Send His Angels, just because the title is so cliche.

POP ROCKS!!!

What happens in the case of a tie? Is it declared that Pop doesn't have a 'worst song' and neither goes on to the final round?

PopFly said:
What happens in the case of a tie? Is it declared that Pop doesn't have a 'worst song' and neither goes on to the final round?
there is still another day to vote and if when i log on and there's a tie...i'll just have to wait for someone to come along and break the tie i guess. :sigh:

youtwohearts said:
I'm going to start making up names and rejoining so I can vote.
if i find out anyone's voting with alters i'm going to be extremely pissed. people: it's just a GAME. a silly competition. and let's just say since i've already had to crack down on people strategizing to get certain songs eliminated, if people vote with alters, then there won't be anymore rounds.

Originally posted by MacPhistoPT

The Playboy Mansion must win... 47 votes for Miami? too much :|

Why are you mentioning vote totals on your posts ?? :shame:
The competition was NOT supposed to be thrown one way or another by these types of discussions !! :down:
Everyone's votes including my own are their opinion and we all
have a right to that ... don't spoil it, PLEASE !!

Last edited:
KhanadaRhodes said:

i've already had to crack down on people strategizing to get certain songs eliminated

Hey Khanada, that's absolutely great on your part !!:up:
You totally rule here with this thread ... it's such a GREAT game !! :bow:
I don't understand why people here would want to wreck havoc on the song results :scratch:
afterall, it's only our opinions !! :wink:

my mammy, miami.

playboy mansion is so cheesy.

wait, am i not allowed to say that?

KhanadaRhodes said:

if i find out anyone's voting with alters i'm going to be extremely pissed. people: it's just a GAME. a silly competition. and let's just say since i've already had to crack down on people strategizing to get certain songs eliminated, if people vote with alters, then there won't be anymore rounds.

I was kidding.

KhanadaRhodes said:

there is still another day to vote and if when i log on and there's a tie...i'll just have to wait for someone to come along and break the tie i guess. :sigh:

You can bring in a fair, unbiased arbiter to vote ... in other words, notAxver can break the tie!

What, it's not Axver! :wink:

(In all seriousness, I won't be touching notAxver.)

Maybe I went too far this time. Sorry. All of you have the right to have a different opinion of me even if I don't understand it. I'm not being ironic. Sorry again :huh:

Last edited:
youtwohearts said:

I guess you and I were together on this one. :sad:

:huh:

One thing is to have our own opinion and defend it, other is to bash who has a different opinion. Lesson learned, looks like I'll have to make some more contests to apologise who voted for Miami :wink:

Well, btw, looks like TPM will win :wink: Good news, but it is close and can still change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom