WORST song survivor: passengers (round two)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

please vote OFF your favourite song.

• united colours

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • slug

Votes: 25 43.1%
  • always forever now

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • a different kind of blue

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • beach sequence

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • ito okashi

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • one minute warning

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • corpse (these chains are way too long)

• elvis ate america

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • plot 180

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • theme from the swan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • theme from let's go native

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:
I'm surprised at just how overlooked and ignored Passengers is even amongst diehard U2 fans.

I, for one, love the album.

Totally agree with you Axver ... 100 %% !! :applaud:

Passengers is a GREAT album !! :bow: Absolutely love it !! :love:

Axver said:
I'm surprised at just how overlooked and ignored Passengers is even amongst diehard U2 fans.

I, for one, love the album.

yeah, i'll admit i'm not as diehard of a fan as many of you here...although out of all my friends i am...it's all relative i guess.

ok, i'll go listen to passengers now. :reject:

"Slug" is definitely the third best track on the album. You people are right on the money so far. ;)

I like a few songs off it, but to be honest, instrumentals just aren't my thing.

And I really like that they went off and did this weird little side-project album.

COBL_04 said:
Quick idea for those who want to move on to Pop quicker - next round, just get 11 people to vote for one song each - then they all get voted off at once and it's on to Pop - i know this won't happen, but it's an idea for those who don't want to wait 13 more days before we get to Pop (people like me! the sooner this gets out of the way, the sooner Pop can get out of the way, the sooner we get to ATYCLB!)
it cracks me up how i posted the rules months ago and i keep saying it in every passengers thread there is.

THERE WILL BE NO SKIPPING OF PASSENGERS, CONDENSING, OR ANYTHING OF THE LIKE. PASSENGERS WILL BE TREATED LIKE EVERY OTHER ALBUM. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THIS ALBUM, FEEL FREE TO NOT VOTE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom