WORST song survivor: how to dismantle an atomic bomb (round ten)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

please vote OFF your favourite song.

• a man and a woman

Votes: 43 38.4%
  • one step closer

Votes: 15 13.4%
  • yahweh

Votes: 54 48.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Man And A Woman. One of the best on Bomb.

There is a reason Yahweh hasn't been eliminated yet. It is rather bland and very overrated.

Zootlesque said:

Wow, I never thought I'd hear you say this. :wink:
I agree!

^ not that I heard you per se. :shifty:

lol

I've always said that LAPOE, OSC, Fast Cars, and AMAAW were the best tracks on the record. I thought you knew that :wink:

Ah... okay. Now I do remember. :wink:

My favorites are probably Miracle Drug, Crumbs, AMAAW and to a lesser extent LAPOE. Although sometimes I really enjoy COBL! :shifty: This album definitely has a lot more songs than ATYCLB, that stick in your head!

Zootlesque said:
Ah... okay. Now I do remember. :wink:

My favorites are probably Miracle Drug, Crumbs, AMAAW and to a lesser extent LAPOE. Although sometimes I really enjoy COBL! :shifty: This album definitely has a lot more songs than ATYCLB, that stick in your head!

I'm not an MD fan.

And I thought you were more of a LAPOE fan? :wink:

Btw, did you see/read my fictitious u2/imposter thread yet?

Hallucination said:
I was actually just thinking about this last night. I thnk Man and a Woman is the worst song on HTDAAB. BUt I mean that doesn't really make it a bad song. One Step Closer is such a gem. Every so often you hear it at the right moment and it just takes you somwhere far off in your mind that you never expected.

I've always shared the same thought. It's so true.

:shrug:Why am I still voting for Yahweh? It shouldn't be here.:shrug:

8328.jpg

I voted for One Step Closer.

I don't think I really swayed the results though. :(

*Pray's VERY hard that all the Yahweh people will vote for One Step Closer once Yahweh is gone*

It is pretty obvious which song will be left back and it has been so the last many rounds :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom