WORST song survivor: how to dismantle an atomic bomb (round six)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

please vote OFF your favourite song.

• love and peace or else

Votes: 41 36.6%
  • all because of you

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • a man and a woman

Votes: 12 10.7%
  • crumbs from your table

Votes: 27 24.1%
  • one step closer

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • yahweh

Votes: 12 10.7%
  • fast cars

Votes: 9 8.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This ("Love And Peace Or Else" winning) is a good example of a studio track being overrated because the live version is quite good.......there's no way it's a more exciting track on the album than "All Because Of You"......

All Because Of You

(what do you all have against this song?)
Hein70.gif

LAPOE
awww poor little "one step closer to knowing" it will have the same fate as "grace". people overlook these songs just cause they have a slower tempo :tsk:

Lila64 said:
All Because Of You

Hein70.gif

I have nothing against it. I am extremely angry it isn't already gone. But because Crumbs is still here, I haven't had a chance to vote for it.

Palace_Hero said:
Wow, this sompetition shows how weak this album is.

Goddam am I fucking sick of people who hate this album. Everyone has put down this album. Just shut the hell up. There is nothing wrong with it. :mad::yell:

Last edited:
BigMacPhisto said:
This ("Love And Peace Or Else" winning) is a good example of a studio track being overrated because the live version is quite good.......there's no way it's a more exciting track on the album than "All Because Of You"......

Lila64 said:
All Because Of You

COBL_04 said:
I have nothing against it. I am extremely angry it isn't already gone. But because Crumbs is still here, I haven't had a chance to vote for it.

:blahblah: :lmao: :lmao:

Hey, I respect everyone's opinion. Your opinion is so correct as mine, but I'd like to know what's the point with this song. For me ABOY would go immediatly to the finals of this survivor.

Because it was a single it has to be good? omg, sorry but this song is simply stupid and horrible. So horrible that I only hate 6 U2 songs and ABOY is one of them. Stupid song and my only skip in HTDAAB.

Remember, many times the singles aren't the best songs. Actually, there is other single in my "hate list": Stuck in a moment. Horrible song too.

I'm not crazy, I know more people around here that think like me. But each one to his own. If you think ABOY is a good song just vote for it.

4 of my 7 favourite songs off this album are still here, In round 6, at least it will be 3 next round, comne on Fast cars, Crumbs, Love and Peace, All Because of you, they all kick ass over Orginal. If All Becuase of you makes the finals i will go crazy, but first Fast cars must leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom