WORST song survivor: all that you can't leave behind (round four)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

please vote OFF your favourite song.

• stuck in a moment you can't get out of

Votes: 9 10.3%
  • elevation

Votes: 18 20.7%
  • in a little while

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • wild honey

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • peace on earth

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • when i look at the world

Votes: 18 20.7%
  • new york

Votes: 9 10.3%
  • grace

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People voting for In A Little While. :mad:

I guess the good part of it leaving now is that I won't have to see its name in the list and thus think of its badness.

Axver said:
People voting for In A Little While. :mad:

I guess the good part of it leaving now is that I won't have to see its name in the list and thus think of its badness.

it boggles my mind how you can think of it as a poor song. its just a catchy little song and bono's voice sounds great in it.

on a side note, when this song ends is also when i start to lose interest in the rest of ATYCLB

1stepcloser said:

it boggles my mind how you can think of it as a poor song. its just a catchy little song and bono's voice sounds great in it.

on a side note, when this song ends is also when i start to lose interest in the rest of ATYCLB

I can't believe you don't love WILATW and New York. But your points with In a Little While are correct... I'd like to vote at least once for it, but looks like I'll have to vote many times for New York before voting another song.

the 'winner' of this is gonna be between Wild Honey and Grace though so i don't think you need to worry too much about New York:wink:

1stepcloser said:
the 'winner' of this is gonna be between Wild Honey and Grace though so i don't think you need to worry too much about New York:wink:

I wish it was between Stuck in a moment and... nothing

ready to be bashed

:reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom