WORST song survivor: all that you can't leave behind (final round)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

please vote OFF your favourite song.

• peace on earth

Votes: 80 69.6%
  • grace

Votes: 35 30.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Grace is a name for a girl, it's also a thought that changes the world"

the only worth thing in this song I think... but I'd choose stuck in a moment to be the worse ATYCLB song.

man these things bring out the worst in people.
i truely think (and i know i will be chased away for this) that the entire ATYCLB album is awesome.

except for maybe Peace On Earth. :reject:
3.gif

As of right now Grace is losing to Peace on Earth 62 to 30. *phew*

Grace does have some nice lyrics, but it's just a really boring song. I've said it and I'll say it again, it doesn't matter to me how good the lyrics are to a song, if it doesn't sound good, I won't like it. I agree with Zootlesque's summary of the lyrics. The song is a lullaby.

The last three songs should have been Elevation, Grace and Stuck. I don't even think Stuck is that bad, but to me the material on ATYCLB is that good that Stuck would stay to last three. It's the sam with Achtung Baby. Wild Horses was the third last song, and I think it deserves a lot higher than that.

zooperson said:
man these things bring out the worst in people.
i know. i've said it many times before but i'll say it again: i don't understand why people are getting so worked up about a freaking GAME. it's just a game, the winner (or loser, depending on how you look at it) isn't going to be taken out back and shot in the head at close range. it'll be posted in a thread, stuck for a couple days so people can point and go "haha (whatever song wins) sucks the hardest!!" and we'll all move onto the next survivor series, whatever it may be.

people going on and on for threads about what SHOULD be in the bottom/final two and all that, i just don't get. i personally think "when i look at the world" and "stuck in a moment you can't get out of" are the two worst songs on here, but you didn't see me throwing a tantrum when they got voted off. sure, i expressed my opinion on wilatw but some people seem to hold their opinion as fact.

this isn't me speaking as a mod or even as the person doing this series, as none of this stuff is against the rules of the game or the forum. i'm just saying as a regular old interlander. :wink:

That's always been a a bit of a downer for me reading these threads. There's always controversy. I think some people need to sit back and look at what they're saying/typing and just remember that it's only a game.

Edit - I'm not discluding myself from that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom