Worst Album Survivor: Round X (Final Round)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your FAVOURITE album

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could care less how much of a mishmash RAH is. It simply has far superior songs on it than October, and thus deserves to beat it.

While I'll agree that Heartland clearly tops anything on October, I would then say that whatever is second on RAH is clearly topped by all three of Gloria, Rejoice, and Tomorrow.

I could care less how much of a mishmash RAH is. It simply has far superior songs on it than October, and thus deserves to beat it.

Could you now? :wink:

Seriously though, In order to even consider where I was going to vote for R&H on this, I had to exclude the live tracks first, then that only leaves me with three songs on there that I love a couple that are ok, the rest I would love never to hear again. Where as on October, there's really only one song I flat out don't like.

R&H for me, the songs just own most of october. October might flow better as an album, but since I really don't like the songs, I ain't votin' for it!

October is really under-appreciated here. It has this unique psychedelic, sinister sound, absent on every other U2 record. Oh, and Tomorrow, Rejoice and the title song are amazing songs.

Rattle and Hum is a mess. Although I think All That You Can't Leave Behind is worse, I'm not surprised that it came this far.

Noooo, vote for October people, don't let it bomb out! It doesn't deserve to be the worst.. It's better than Pop. There I said it. Now pitchfork me pop fans, PITCHFORK ME!

IS THAT ALL - Awesome song.

Damn, I can't believe october is losing even this one. It should have been voted out much earlier. It is for sure U2's most underrated album. It holds together quite well (contrary, for instance, to HTDAAB) and still has great songs

Damn, I can't believe october is losing even this one. It should have been voted out much earlier. It is for sure U2's most underrated album. It holds together quite well (contrary, for instance, to HTDAAB) and still has great songs

It's a great album. I love listening to it. It just happens to be their eleventh best, IMO. For a band like U2, that's not half bad... except, unfortunately, they only have eleven albums.

I'm disappointed October lost as well. I personally find it to be one of their better albums, probably in my top 5 or 6.

It's a great album. I love listening to it. It just happens to be their eleventh best, IMO. For a band like U2, that's not half bad... except, unfortunately, they only have eleven albums.

Haha! Well put! LOL!

But, I do think it's the 10th best... All That You Can't Leave Behind is the worst.....

OK, time to do the results and begin the Best Album Survivor ... it'll be interesting to see how different the outcome is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom