Worst Album Survivor: Round VIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your FAVOURITE album

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
really?? oh wow that'd be cool if that's okay thanks!
erm....I'd have to go with.........All That You Can't Leave Behind. I think that's the first time I've ever put that over October. My 12 year old self would be hanging his head in shame right now :wink:

Yeah, Khanada changed another mistaken vote in an earlier round. Your screen name still appears beside what you voted for initially, but the tallies are altered to reflect what you really wanted to select.

And go on, you know you want to join the October cause. Listen to your 12 year old self! :wink:

Wow, Bomb has the least votes. Telling, isn't it?

Plus, October + R&H = 44 votes so far
ATYCLB + Bomb = 45 votes so far

This will be a tight competition in the end.

wow. Next round could be interesting, though I have a sneaking suspicion that lots of ATYCLB voters will just go over to HTDAAB. booo.

still haven't voted, though now it looks like ATYCLB is out of reach :sad:

Yeah. I understand that Rattle & Hum is a mess by the way it's sequenced with the live tracks, but come on. The majority of those studio songs blow the other three albums out of the water.

This is a tough one. ATYCLB is the only one that for me is the most complete album, even though it does have its dud moments. It's hard because there are some fantastic portions of R&H

wow. Next round could be interesting, though I have a sneaking suspicion that lots of ATYCLB voters will just go over to HTDAAB. booo.

still haven't voted, though now it looks like ATYCLB is out of reach :sad:

I'll be switching to October

Bugger, October didn't make it. Just realised I forgot to get a mod to change Gareth's vote, so I'll alter that manually. New round coming soon ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom