Worst Album Survivor: Round VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your FAVOURITE album

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
R&H...I know it's far from being cohesive, but is has some of the most beautiful U2 songs on it. Like Heartland and All I Want Is You. :drool:

I'll be see-sawing between October and R&H until one of them goes... and it looks like October will be with us a while yet, alas. Maybe I should have voted for that rather than R&H... but between Hawkmoon and Heartland and AIWIY, I'm in Lovetown today.

As if October is liked less than ATYCLB and HTDAAB.

As if.

Oh well, to each their own, although it'll be a real pity if October "wins" this Survivor.

Oh well, to each their own, although it'll be a real pity if October "wins" this Survivor.

It'll be a shame if ATYCLB and RAH do better than October. RAH may have great songs, but it is so poorly ordered that I honestly struggle to even think of it as an album. It fails spectacularly on that count, and in an album survivor, there's no way I'm voting for it while October and War are still around.

It'll be a shame if ATYCLB and RAH do better than October.

Well, it's pretty much guaranteed that ATYCLB will do better. It's inches from having over 33% in a three-way which should be enough. HTDAAB has no chance of beating it, that's for certain.

I think it will play out....

6. Boy
7. War (barely)
8. All That You Can't Leave Behind
9. October
10. Rattle and Hum
11. How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb

Hey Axver,

Great idea this poll!

Couldn't it be fun to do this also for each album, then call it "worst song survivor", and then a round with all worst songs to end up with the worst song ever!? :)

New round under way. As with last time, I am manually adding The Sad Punk's vote for War as she has no Internet access at present. Hence there will be a one vote discrepancy between the poll and the figures I post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom