Worst Album Survivor: Round III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your FAVOURITE album

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Axver, I read this all wrong and voted for my least favourite album, which was HTDAAB, can you amend the final results to correct this? My vote for favourite today is TUF.

NINETIES... FAAAAAANNS!

Vegeta%20SSJ.jpg

You'll get your comeuppance! One day!

A lot of fans list All That You Can't Leave Behind as one of the band's best albums. Yet they aren't on this forum? :shrug:

It's my favorite after JT. It definitely shouldn't have trouble finishing ahead of albums like October, How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb and Rattle & Hum.

Sorry Axver, I read this all wrong and voted for my least favourite album, which was HTDAAB, can you amend the final results to correct this? My vote for favourite today is TUF.

Can do. :)

A lot of fans list All That You Can't Leave Behind as one of the band's best albums. Yet they aren't on this forum? :shrug:

And a good thing it is too.

Today I like TUF more than War.

Same, except replace War with Pop... although LM's post is making me reconsider. Oh well, too late now... and it's such a fine line anyway. They're very different albums, and everything LM said is true, but today is just more of a UF day.

Here is hoping The Unforgettable Fire will gather enough votes to go now!

Yeah, I'm an idiot.

Do you want me to manually count your vote as being for UF rather than War? I'm already manually amending Gav's vote, so it's not a problem if that's what you'd like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom