world wide u2 secret password

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh this is a fantastic idea

but the girl who tried it a couple times, was she staking out the u2 section at walmart waiting for some poor innocent soul to buy a U2 cd? :huh:

:lmao:

it's a musical journey..........

just imagine at the next u2 concert you go to, you'd hear it over and over and over again. :slant:

Pass the excedrin! :wink:

Wow, as I see it has been posted on some forums, I hope it will get good response, coz it's a cool idea! Crazy, but it fits us crazy U2 fans very well! :wink: I'm going to post it in the Hungarian fansite if here you'll like the idea.

Hey you, gals, IT'S A MUSICAL JOURNEY! :lol:

I'm already spreadin the word y'all! :wink: i think it's such a good idea. i'm excited to try it out as well.

omg, this is ineresting ; the @u2 podcast was menioned in rolling stone magazine this month!!! if they mentioned this idea in the @u2 podcast then it would spread like wild fire!!!

Okay, so when this is finalized let me know so I don't tackle somebody in Skoolkids records or someplace screaming "It's a Musical Pleban on a Journey to Boomcha" or some such.

Fantastic idea :applaud:

Love when Larry says that - i'm always quoting him! :lmao:

Smilla said:
I never see anyone in a u2shirt when i need them....

I've got one of my U2 shirts on today, Smilla! ha! Anyway, after work I'm going out and about, so I'll see if I get any cryptic things said to me. :shifty:

this is interesting! reminds me of something I read about the fish symbol for Christianity....

"During the early years of the Christian church, there were waves of harsh persecution by the Romans. At these times, it was dangerous to be public about one's Christian faith. As a protection, when a Christian met someone new, he or she would draw a single arc in the sand. If the other person was a Christian, he or she would complete the drawing of a fish with the second arc. If the second person was not a Christian, the ambiguity of the drawing would not reveal the first person as a person of faith."

from One Step Closer, the new U2 book that is out: http://www.christianitytoday.com/music/commentaries/onestepcloser.html

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
:shrug: Idunno. As much as I like "it's a musical journey," my vote is for "I've got two words for you..."

Nah, I hope they use "it's a musical journey" just so that I can reply with "I've got two words for you" and give them a "you make fans look like weird freaks" death glare.

Back
Top Bottom