WOOHOO Who's getting fast cars official from @U2!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

innocent_eyes

Refugee
"Thanks to Eric at U2vl.org for sorting out and letting us know what versions of HTDAAB will have the bonus track "Fast Cars". Here's the answer, straight from Dublin:

"Fast Cars" will be included on
* ALL box set versions of the album worldwide
* the deluxe CD & DVD set in the UK, Ireland, and Japan
* the standard CD in the UK, Ireland, and Japan
* the vinyl "

Thats from @U2!!!!
ALL box sets worldwide!!!! WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the little booklet not the big hard cover one with bono's diary, larrys paintings, adams, photos and edges internet research paper, lol

I'm not kidding about those either, lol :wink:

well i just checked out Amazon.com and according to their track listing for the Limited Edition Box set there is 11 tracks and no FAST CARS .......:scratch:

Just more info to confirm that Fast Cars will be in the box set.

Right off the amazon.com website...

B00068IOWM.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Notice it says 12 tracks are on the CD :) So therefore they must just have the tracklisting incorrect.

I really hope it's true that the tracklisting for the American Collector's edition listed on Amazon.com, Tower Records.com, and cduniverse.com is wrong and all boxed sets will have Fast Cars...Because at Tower Records.com, they have an Import Collector's Edition that clearly states "bonus track" and lists Fast Cars...I hope an official announcement clears this up very soon, so I can reorder in time...

Does anyone know if the Collector's Edition will be available in the U.S. in stores like Wal-Mart, Best Buy, etc. or is it something you have to order online?

drealynn42 said:
I really hope it's true that the tracklisting for the American Collector's edition listed on Amazon.com, Tower Records.com, and cduniverse.com is wrong and all boxed sets will have Fast Cars...Because at Tower Records.com, they have an Import Collector's Edition that clearly states "bonus track" and lists Fast Cars...I hope an official announcement clears this up very soon, so I can reorder in time...

Actually, I'm starting to get concerned about this also. It seems most places only have the 12 songs for the Box Set on the import versions of the Box Set not the U.S. version.

Back
Top Bottom