woke up to U2 this morning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The other morning I woke up to "Bad" from "Wide Awake in America".

Totally made my day. 92.9 in Boston is awesome.

In a taxi on the way home, the radio played New Years Day followed by Jimi Hendrix Hey Joe, obviously a wonderful station indeed:wink:

I heard U2 on the radio four times yesterday-twice with "Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own", and then I also heard "Stuck In A Moment" and "Walk On" :).

I've woken up to U2 many a time before-I got a real kick out of it when, on my birthday last year, I woke up just as the "Beautiful Day" video was starting on VH1. How's that for a good way to kick off your birthday? :D.

Angela

"Two-fer Tuesday" segments ...

"Two-fers" all day every Tuesday on Chicago's 97.9 FM The Loop ..

I awoke to a U2 "two-fer" played this past Tuesday afternoon ...
"New Years Day" and "Where The Streets Have No Name"
AWESOME station ... The Loop ... :drool:
Always plays the BEST MUSIC for Chicago ... :applaud:

One time i left my radio on as i fell asleep. At like 3:00 in the morning " Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own" playin on the radio woke me up from a dead sleep. I listened to it, turned off the radio, and went back to bed! :happy:

Once I came into my room to get into bed, and i turned up the radio (I sleep with it on) and it was SYCMIOYO just at the 'let me take some of the punches for you tonight' part. So I went to sleep after the song, then woke up around 2 in the morning to that exact same song, the exact same line. Freaky but very cool

Back
Top Bottom