with or without you/shine like stars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2junkie

The Fly
Originally posted by opaltranquility:
wondering if anyone can help me out. i want to find an mp3 of with or without you with the extra shine like stars lyrics. was this released as a bside, or only done live? i'm new to this whole thing, so forgive me for not knowing already LOL.

i cant access any file sharing programs, they're banned at my school so if someone can help me out by sending one to me, or letting me know of a site to download one from i'd appreciate it
smile.gif
thanks!!!

I'm not sure if it actually was ever released. I know has been played in the Bosotn area over the radio (pre-concert hype) because I had taped it then. But, it is VERY RARE that you'll even hear it on the radio. I've been looking for it myself. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. But, at least, you know it DOES exit out there somewhere......

Originally posted by opaltranquility:
wondering if anyone can help me out. i want to find an mp3 of with or without you with the extra shine like stars lyrics. was this released as a bside, or only done live? i'm new to this whole thing, so forgive me for not knowing already LOL.

i cant access any file sharing programs, they're banned at my school so if someone can help me out by sending one to me, or letting me know of a site to download one from i'd appreciate it
smile.gif
thanks!!!

I'm pretty sure Bono only does the "shine like stars" bit live.

Hi!
I downloaded the WOWY/shine like stars Rattle and Hum version from audiogalaxy.com. If you tell me how to send it to you, I could try. The sound is great!!
~Honey

------------------
The doors you open
I just can't close...

If you dream,
Dream out loud

thank you thank you (all of you) for the info..

if you have AIM my screenname is Opal Tranquility

I also have ICQ that i'd rather not use.. my number is 15884905... i tend to ignore it though, I'm always on NA so people don't bother me.. eventually I'll see ur msg and reply if u do it that way.

thank you!!

------------------
~sara
sle2@geneseo.edu
http://www.platinumcomplication.com

with my teeth at your back
and my tongue to tell you the sweetest lies

[This message has been edited by opaltranquility (edited 11-10-2001).]

[This message has been edited by opaltranquility (edited 11-10-2001).]

Originally posted by Winter Halcyon:
Could you send it to me too?
I can receive it in my email Winter@descent4.net

or ICQ 71820237

Thanks
smile.gif

Winter,
I just tried emailing it to you. Forgive me but I have no clue what to do with an ICQ #...

------------------
The doors you open
I just can't close...

If you dream,
Dream out loud

ICQ is a chat message program, like AOL instant messenger and MSN messenger

my email client at school isn't big enough to send me the file through email, so the only way i can get it is if it's on a website, or sent through AOL instant messenger...or if someone else has an idea lol
smile.gif

------------------
~sara
sle2@geneseo.edu

smile.gif
thanks!!!

------------------
~sara
sle2@geneseo.edu

Back
Top Bottom