With or Without You - Joshua Tree Paris DVD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

paultjr

The Fly
Simply the most amazing version of WOWY I've ever heard. Even with the teargas interruption. Does anyone know the song Bono sings as a snippet? Not "Love Will Tear Us Apart," the other one about strolling through Paris. Thanks.

I was going to make the same topic. Absolutely amazing performance, definitely the highlight of the whole show. For me it's even better than Rattle & Hum version which says a lot. And I'm also curious what is this snippet, www.u2-vertigo-tour.com gives no answer unfortunately, could it be an improvisation?

yeah, awesome version, and generally I don't like live renditions of WOWY... and that snippet sounds to me definately like just Bono's improvisation,

paultjr said:
Simply the most amazing version of WOWY I've ever heard. Even with the teargas interruption. Does anyone know the song Bono sings as a snippet? Not "Love Will Tear Us Apart," the other one about strolling through Paris. Thanks.

nevermind...

Not the "Shine Like Stars" snippet, it's later on in the song. I think it may just be improvisation as well.

Nice to see Mrs. Hewson make an appearance during Party Girl - makes up for the all the Bono close-ups :hmm:

Bonogirl777 said:
What about that fellow that Bono brought up on stage? The one who picked Bono up? :shifty: :lmao:

:lol: Yes,of course. That was also part of each show.When they came to city where they played concert, they always asked also for big fat sweaty man to carry Bono but they couldn't bring one on the whole tour, because he couldn't get through airplane door...

Back
Top Bottom