With or without leak...leak thread pt 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Monday morning
Eighteen years of dawning
I say how long
I say how long

Happy Birthday, LM! :applaud:

For the record, I did listen to Boy today, and OOC was definitely exhilarating.

So, anyone get this torrent to download faster than 0.0000000000000000001 kbps yet?

Man, do I feel old....my first U2 song I ever heard was I Will Follow in 1980, first album was WAR though, first tour Zooropa Wembley Stadium...best show I've ever been to

bought u2 live at red rocks record yes record at garage sale in 1984...my life has never been the same.

Well...tomorrow we're either going to have a board full of happy people listening to the leak or a board full of angry people pissed off about having wasted time downloading a snail-like torrent.

Well...tomorrow we're either going to have a board full of happy people listening to the leak or a board full of angry people pissed off about having wasted time downloading a snail-like torrent.

Haha yeah. And also the leaks will be on direct-download sites.

Please be a real leak!!! I'm saying leak too much. I feel silly now.

so...if it were the real thing, what size are we looking at for the full torrent? a quick google shows a bunch of results posted on the 14th, but way varying sizes.

I already have 0.001 percent but that does'nt give me much hope :)

March 3rd will be long past by the time this downloads fully.

If it turns out to be so, this is an excellent fake. It had 5 seeders, the MBs for each song works out, and it didn't come from a pay-only site.

Has anybody checked out the torrent on seedpeer? Am I barking up an already barked up tree here?

funny, I just hit that one too...they are everywhere...everytime I try to download from a diff. site, my vuse gives me a message that it is a dup. of an existing download.....I am at 93.1kb, 0.0 % completed! ha

If it turns out to be so, this is an excellent fake. It had 5 seeders, the MBs for each song works out, and it didn't come from a pay-only site.

I have seen this pop up on some pay sites tonight...but I will not be signing up for a possible fake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom