Winter Coming???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i like a challenge...so the album name doesnt matter...alright there was no reason that atyclb was atyclb, joshua tree was joshua tree, boy was boy...none of them had any sort of relation to the songs that the title was inspired from. the rumored titles might give us an idea what the band's message here is...oh i forgot...it sounds pretty so its a good song...the way the band sounds or their lyrics have nothin to do with the title you guys are right :|

the possible 'winter' title might be linked to this

The Heart of America Tour, a 30-minute documentary about that Winter, 2002, tour that brought the African AIDS situation to universities, churches, businesses, and people across the U.S. Midwest will have its world premiere screening Friday during the Tribeca Film Festival in New York
-atu2.com

if the new album is 'winter', i think it would be safe to say its going to be deeply rooted in that trip Bono took with O'Neil a while back. kinda reminds me of the stories that Bono and his wife made prior to making JT. it would be nice to have the same depth of lyrics of JT in the upcoming album

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom