window in the Skies single?!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like the single version of WITS so much better than the album version. I get excited everytime I hear the song on the radio, especially since it has not yet been released as a single. I hope I will be able to buy all single versions somehow. It's great that it will have the Saints video, but it should have the WITS video as well. Why the new video isn't included on the dvd single is a mystery to me.

OHHHH, yeah.... thanks Irvine.... I though for some reason that you were talking about Window in the skies and how the solo at the end was good...... hahahaha, that would have higher up the song a bit...... thanks anyway !!!!!

well the non-single version of WITS does not soud like Bono is puking.

last unicorn said:
I like the single version of WITS so much better than the album version. I get excited everytime I hear the song on the radio, especially since it has not yet been released as a single. I hope I will be able to buy all single versions somehow. It's great that it will have the Saints video, but it should have the WITS video as well. Why the new video isn't included on the dvd single is a mystery to me.

The WITS video isn't on the WITS DVD single?!! Dumbest. marketing. move. ever.

I love the song. I love the video. I like the cover.

Song is bloody marvellous.
Video is interesting, and clever cuz it'll have people who aren't even U2 fans watching it to figure out all the people in it, and thus, causing the song to grow on them (hopefully).
Cover is simple, like someone said before.

Back
Top Bottom