Will U2 play the REAL lead single on Fallon show ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So the wait reminded me of why I have no plans of doing GA again... and not the wait it's self, but the bratty entitled people who think it's their right to touch Bono... some of whom were in attendance.

The majority of the crowd was great and in good spirit.

Jimmy and The Edge were very playful with the crowd before the performance.

Larry and Adam looked very cold.

Bono stayed to talk with the crowd a little after... or rather talk to the crowd. It looked as if he and Edge wanted to do something more, but Adam and Larry had already run for warmth.

The view was utterly amazing.

It was a great time. Incredible fun.

Sent from my android cause iphones are for old people

Let me guess... another "list" for the GA line?

Glad to hear it was fun otherwise though!

Check your email, Headache! Those who went today got invited back tomorrow , due to tonight's technical issues....

I got it... unfortunately I have to work and can't really take off at that time.

I don't think the technical issues were in the area where I was, though... as they sounded great.

Without going too much into detail for obvious reasons, the area near the stage was incredibly small and tight. I don't know for sure, but I don't think everyone got into that area. The other area was where the sound problems must have been.

Check your email, Headache! Those who went today got invited back tomorrow , due to tonight's technical issues....

That's quite rewarding for those who went today.

In the meantime...
@jimmyfallon Just got home from rehearsals - U2 are going to blow people away. Can't wait.

Will it live up to the hype? :hyper: Can't wait to see how Jimmy Fallon does.

I didn't hear one person mention the sound was off at all.... Interesting Guess we'll hear it full force tommorow.

Huh... I guess it was rehearsal. Strange that they got a helicopter for footage of a rehearsal. Then again Comcast has a lot of money.

As for the alleged sound issues... the email said the problems were on the 67th floor... the observation deck. But they didn't play on that floor... they played on the 70th, the very very small area above the observation deck. The highest accessible point on the building.

Did they menton anything regarding the Donkey Punch title?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using U2 Interference mobile app

Donkey Punch is the confirmed title of the album. In fact they gave out copies of the album as we left. It'll be a Walmart only exclusive starting on Tuesday.

I'm listening right now.

PM me. Be cool bro

Sent from my Nexus 5 using U2 Interference mobile app

Donkey Punch is the confirmed title of the album. In fact they gave out copies of the album as we left. It'll be a Walmart only exclusive starting on Tuesday.

I'm listening right now.

Thanks for all the information you've been able to share! I really appreciate it and am now waiting in front of Walmart for my CD! :hyper:

Spring last until June 20th or something like that, so it's possible that Bono AND Dallas are not liers!

The end of spring is 4 months away so very possible, but I still think it will be another month or so from now until we get the actual announcement.

As for the alleged sound issues... the email said the problems were on the 67th floor... the observation deck. But they didn't play on that floor... they played on the 70th, the very very small area above the observation deck. The highest accessible point on the building.

UNLESS...U2 played a secret show on the 67th floor, where they also gave out free copies of the new album.

My sources tell me that the performance will just be In A Little While played acoustically seventeen times.
:ohmy:

:angry::angry::angry:

:lol::lol::lol:

jealous not there ( being I am a nyc'r) !
been a pretty lousy winter for me ( not completely)
and thnis would have been a very nice compensation/rebalance! :sigh:

about 5 more pages to read through i just RECCONECTED temporarily to the Net @Home after 7 months 'blackout" :sad:

BUT I'll ASK now
anything about tomorrow???

ARE they going to play up there tomorrow eve/night for 2nd taping reaL Opening show

and nowwill continue looking at thread and SEE IF this question is already answered :)

Ha. Get out of my brain. ;)
Haha I posted almost the exact same thing as you simultaneously. The non-disclosure agreement is unusual.
They're announcing a surprise album release, of course. It's coming out on Tuesday.
They have to rehearse making the announcement. Otherwise, it would be:

"We have a new movie coming out on Wednesday! .... oh, damn it. Let me try that again."

:lol::ohmy::lol:

this sort of REMINDS me of the...
back in ?2005 !

:lol::cute::lol::drool::heart: THAT was wild! :love:

Back
Top Bottom