Will U2 play the REAL lead single on Fallon show ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Why are people only expecting one acoustic song... U2 haven't exactly been playful about what they're going to perform.

My sources tell me that the performance will just be In A Little While played acoustically seventeen times.

I wonder why the nondisclosure? Are they doing something different/special for Fallon that they want to have the element of surprise?

I can't imagine if they were just rehearsing a song or two they'd care so much about keeping it secret?

Interesting. Can't wait to see the show Monday night. (Okay, I mean watch it Tuesday after I get home from work. Or I guess online sometime at work on Monday. :shifty: )

@U2 is speculating that the non-disclosure agreements fans were asked to sign may indicate that this may be something more than just an ordinary band performance.

It is a little odd. If they're just gonna perform Invisible and Ordinary Love why would they ask people to sign non-disclosure agreements? That's exactly what everyone expects them to do. I've attended tapings of Letterman with big names on the broadcast and have never been asked to sign a non disclosure agreement. So either something fishy is going on or they're ultra-ultra paranoid.

I wonder why the nondisclosure? Are they doing something different/special for Fallon that they want to have the element of surprise?

I can't imagine if they were just rehearsing a song or two they'd care so much about keeping it secret?

Interesting. Can't wait to see the show Monday night. (Okay, I mean watch it Tuesday after I get home from work. Or I guess online sometime at work on Monday. :shifty: )

Haha I posted almost the exact same thing as you simultaneously. The non-disclosure agreement is unusual.

@U2 is speculating that the non-disclosure agreements fans were asked to sign may indicate that this may be something more than just an ordinary band performance.

It is a little odd. If they're just gonna perform Invisible and Ordinary Love why would they ask people to sign non-disclosure agreements? That's exactly what everyone expects them to do. I've attended tapings of Letterman with big names on the broadcast and have never been asked to sign a non disclosure agreement. So either something fishy is going on or they're ultra-ultra paranoid.

They're announcing a surprise album release, of course. It's coming out on Tuesday.

They have to rehearse making the announcement. Otherwise, it would be:

"We have a new movie coming out on Wednesday! .... oh, damn it. Let me try that again."

Maybe because they don't want people to give away anything about U2's performance before the shows actually airs?

I don't know. I hope they'll play a couple of songs including some suprises.

Are they rehearsing for the rehearsal or actually playing, i. e. rehearsing for Fallon?

Man, I'm confused about this whole show :lol:

Several people are reporting on Twitter that the band is up there and Invisible is being played. There are pics of Larry.

Tweet @GreenLight_711: Bono smiled and waved to crowd on observation deck below. Only played Invisible few times and stepped away #U2

Oh, hai Larry :wave:
1898288_644032822300969_847544734_n.jpg

Is this technically a setlist party?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using U2 Interference mobile app

Tonight's setlist

1. Invisible
2. Invisible
3. Bono rambling
4. Invisible
5. Invisible Reprise

Let the setlist bitching begin :up:

Apparently, a marching band is also there.

Back
Top Bottom