Will Lemonade Stand catch up to FYM?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
huh? It's the same place it's always been...and LM has plenty of traffic. Sometimes more than FYM.

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
huh? It's the same place it's always been...and LM has plenty of traffic. Sometimes more than FYM.

Lemonade Stand used to be at the bottom, right?

CK

Originally posted by TheU2:
Lemonade Stand used to be at the bottom, right?

CK

errrm, both FYM and Lemonade Stand used to be farther down but that was like a year ago, I believe. They've always been in the same spot together as far as I recall...

I think CK is right
it has been moved up

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

LS and FYM were moved up like 4-6 months ago and they have become very popular since then.

ps: I'm intimidated by FYM.
eek.gif

sula's got it right...Lemonade Stand was moved up, but so was Free Your Mind. Their relationship to one another hasn't changed.

[This message has been edited by MSU2mike (edited 02-19-2002).]

Originally posted by MSU2mike:
sula's got it right...Lemonade Stand was moved, up, but so was Free Your Mind. Their relationship to one another hasn't changed.

whew. I'm glad someone else is seeing the same thing as me...I was beginning to worry about my sanity.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
errrm, both FYM and Lemonade Stand used to be farther down but that was like a year ago, I believe. They've always been in the same spot together as far as I recall...

Nah, they've always been high up there. Right next to each other, side by side...

------------------
90% lazy. 10% something else.

Judoooooooo Chop!

[This message has been edited by Lilly (edited 02-19-2002).]

It was my suggestion to move them up higher. It was supposed to force people to use those forums, rather than putting a bunch of off-topic posts in EYKIW. So far, so good.

Melon

------------------
"He had lived through an age when men and women with energy and ruthlessness but without much ability or persistence excelled. And even though most of them had gone under, their ignorance had confused Roy, making him wonder whether the things he had striven to learn, and thought of as 'culture,' were irrelevant. Everything was supposed to be the same: commercials, Beethoven's late quartets, pop records, shopfronts, Freud, multi-coloured hair. Greatness, comparison, value, depth: gone, gone, gone. Anything could give some pleasure; he saw that. But not everything provided the sustenance of a deeper understanding." - Hanif Kureishi, Love in a Blue Time

Originally posted by melon:
It was my suggestion to move them up higher. It was supposed to force people to use those forums, rather than putting a bunch of off-topic posts in EYKIW. So far, so good.

Melon

Yes, I do remember your suggestion.

Giddy up to the Melon Ball.

Thankful CK

This forum used to be up top then all the tour forums moved in, then as said LEm and FYM moved floors.

Isn't it funny how freaked out we'd get if the forums on the same floors were moved around.
i dont think I could handle it!

Back
Top Bottom