Will finally see R&H

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FungusAmongus said:
That evil evil third verse. LOL must beware!! LOL.

Yeah, I need help...

Your screenname!!!!:lmao: It is awesome!!! I think I need help because I have had my R&H DVD for 2 years now and I have to skip that part because it still bothers me?:shrug:

Carmelu2fan said:

Your screenname!!!!:lmao: It is awesome!!! I think I need help because I have had my R&H DVD for 2 years now and I have to skip that part because it still bothers me?:shrug:

LOL!!! Yeah.. my screenname makes heads turn. Usually in a bad way though. LOL. But fans of it, seem to be coming out of the woodwork one at a time as of late. ;-)

About the R&H thing. LOL. Yeah, maybe I'm in denial about it.. I don't know.. but ya gotta admit, it is kinda funny during that part. LOL.

I can laugh at it now, knowing that Bono most likely did not mean any harm and Adam seemed to take it so well,so :shrug: As for your screenname!!!!:up: I showed my buddy at work and he loves it!!!:wink:

Carmelu2fan said:
I can laugh at it now, knowing that Bono most likely did not mean any harm and Adam seemed to take it so well,so :shrug: As for your screenname!!!!:up: I showed my buddy at work and he loves it!!!:wink:

Hahhaa! Finally.. people are liking it!!! There is a Jesus!!!! heh.

I have all different variants of this screenname.. all Fungi related... that I use for different boards and things...

SonicFungus
PeptoFungi
ZooFungusAmongus
FungiFungi
SonicFungoo
FungiFondue
SonicFungiFondue..

Its out of fucking control. :wink:

FungusAmongus said:

Hahhaa! Finally.. people are liking it!!! There is a Jesus!!!! heh.

I have all different variants of this screenname.. all Fungi related... that I use for different boards and things...

SonicFungus
PeptoFungi
ZooFungusAmongus
FungiFungi
SonicFungoo
FungiFondue
SonicFungiFondue..

Its out of fucking control. :wink:

OUT OF CONTROL INDEED!!!!:rockon: :dance:

U2girl said:
Playing with BB King and Dylan was a tribute, not saying they were equal to them.

Yep :up:. I figure that if B.B. King and Dylan were okay with this young band hanging around them and working with them, then I don't see where the problem came in.

Besides that, I always find it amusing when I hear people criticize the band for thinking they were equal to those other artists-first off, critics were sure doing a good enough job of putting the band up on a high pedestal when The Joshua Tree came out, so why it was wrong when U2 supposedly did it, I'm not sure, and second, lots of artists in the past have done the whole Beatles comparison thing and whatnot. Why were people so bothered when U2 did it?

Bah. Anywho, um, comments on the R&H movie: I personally like it :shrug:. Some great live footage-favorite performances include "Bullet The Blue Sky", "Sunday Bloody Sunday" ("FUCK THE REVOLUTION!" LOL :D), and "With Or Without You", just to name a few.

Plus, it doesn't hurt that Bono looked damn good in the movie...:shifty: :p.

Angela

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom