Wide Awake in Europe Discussion only NO REQUESTS Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
to shart's credit he didn't specify how many tracks on that CD so perhaps it is doable in 30 seconds at 32X. but recent quality issues with CD-Rs would easily require stepping up to at least 52X for a 30 second burn. but what's the point with all that headache, just copy the damn songs to your iPhone.

Vinyl is the only way to go. I found a portable player I'll be carrying around so I can listen to this record in it's native form.

I bought a Tuneyville Choo Choo to play it on. I should be good, right?

tville.jpg

:ohmy: ooooo

look at that!!!:hyper::drool:
goes to look it up!

ETA:
:angry::angry::angry:it's loooong gone as a new (vs used) model! Very disapointed !!

When i had to move under duress- i left my turntable. My speakers had gotten pretty bad. The amplifier - still woked somewhat?
But all the turntable needed was a replacement belt. :| Damn, eejit! (as i still have some vinyl)

Ha! If U2 were really cool, they'd have put this out on 8-track. Only the most hardcore hipsters have those players.

And they'd have to buy the new U2 8-track, just so they could talk about how exclusive this release was.

(Or something. That was really reaching.)

Ha! If U2 were really cool, they'd have put this out on 8-track. Only the most hardcore hipsters have those players.

And they'd have to buy the new U2 8-track, just so they could talk about how exclusive this release was.

(Or something. That was really reaching.)

Elvis Costello recently released some songs on a 78 rpm record. So I guess U2 are a bunch of wannabees.

(Seriously though, with this Record Store Day release it's apparently again "Damned if they do, damned if they don't". Some were complaining the previous RSD that U2 should also release something and now when they do, some are complaining that they are releasing something for RSD. :shrug: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom