Wich book shall I ask for

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Olofski

The Fly
Yellow!

Since X-mas isn?t that far of I?m planning on what I want from Santa. I thought about a U2-book. But wich one, can someone help me?

I?ve read Flanagans U2-At the end of the world

I would like a fairly new book, not something that was written in 1989 or something.

Olofski
SWEDEN
We move through miracle days Spirit moves in mysterious ways

yeah! I cannot wait for that book.
Surely that will be the long sought after U2 bible.

"And verily verily I say unto thee, U2 will rock thine ass"

------------------
If you take a drive, I'll tax the street
If you try to sit, I'll tax your seat
If you get too cold, I'll tax your heat
If you talk a walk, I'll tax your feet
I'm the taxman!

I really enjoyed the mood of BP Fallon's book. Shame books are so heavy and cost so much to post. I don't want my Conspiracy of Hope book anymore. (too many books in general, some have to go)But seeing as Mr.S Claus lives in the North, the old fella should be able to manage to get a few books to you Olof.... as long as you have been good
smile.gif

That?s funny Olofski...I posted about my new one...Bono The Biography, by Laura Jackson. I haven?t read it yet...but I think it will be a nice reading.
I ordered from amazon.co.uk, here is the direct link, if you?re interested
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0749922451/oneworldtelec-21/202-3983668-7108633
smile.gif

------------------
Seu pa?s ? lindo. Seu povo ? lindo. Suas vozes s?o lindas. N?o esqueceremos voc?s. - Bono - S?o Paulo - 01/31/1998

U2 Live: A Concert Documentary by Pimm Jal de la Parra is amazing. I don't believe the people who say the U2 Encyclopedia will supersede it. Though I'm sure the Encyclopedia will be great!

------------------
The soul needs beauty for a soulmate

There are also a couple of books that I like. Outside Is America-U2 in the U.S. by Carter Alan. It's from the early days leading up to AB. Another one is A Grand Maddness- Ten years on the Road with U2, by Dianne Eberrt Beeaff. She traveled with the band doing the Popmart tour and it is a diary of the tour.

How good is the conspiracy of hope book? What era does it cover?
I've never heard of it before!
Is it worth finding somewhere?
thanks

I've read 'em all and "U2 Live-A concert documentary" is the one I keep going back to. Every show, every setlist, and every detail...It's awesome!

[This message has been edited by the olive (edited 10-31-2001).]

Try U2: The Road to Pop by Carter Alan. A classic that chronicles their career from their start in America. Very in depth with insided stories written by the author who was a DJ in Boston and helped promote them a lot here.

Back
Top Bottom