Why "U2 3D" is only disappointing ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What's a fan like me suppose to do when it's not playing in my immediate area anymore?

I live in Tempe Az and 3/31/08 was the last night at the IMAX.

Any suggestions?

I have a lot of non u2 friends that want to see this still, where's the closet theater to me where it's playing now?

<>

I'm going tomorrow night to the 2nd to last showing in Dallas.

Maybe this 7th time I see it I'll be disappointed.

Sorry, that I couldn't help you. Maybe you will be by chance in another state or travelling? In some big US-cities this movie should have made it until today.

Good luck anyway ...

U2 Live- Love 'em

U2 3D- Loved it (although I must say that if you've ever been in the front row in GA, while this movie gives you a good idea of what it's like, it can NEVER compare to having those guys right in front of you 15ft away - sometimes closer- playing live). It's a great attempt though.

Let's face it, U2 have always tried to do "cutting edge" things, they've documented the stadium show for us (ZooTV, etc.), documented the arena show for us (Elevation, etc.) documented the tour (Rattle & Hum), all I can do is THANK them for giving us this new way to look at them.

I loved U23D - I just wish I hadn't known that many of the songs (especially during the close-ups) were performed without an audience even present. That ruined it a bit for me.

ZOOTVTOURist said:
Sorry, that I couldn't help you. Maybe you will be by chance in another state or travelling? In some big US-cities this movie should have made it until today.

Good luck anyway ...

thanks brother.

Twice was enough for me. :shrug:

Now...if they decided to re-release Pop or ZOO or a Lovetown show like, oh, Point Depot in some kind of IMAX format...holy crapola I'd probably have to be removed by security...

Back
Top Bottom