Why Rattle and Hum nearly destroyed U2 with its crap music

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Go break a leg
biggrin.gif

I'm NOT going to say it.

------------------
~"A little out of touch, little insane, just easier than dealin' with the pain!" ~Soul Asylum, "Runaway Train"

~**The LONE She-Wolf of PLEBA!**~

An oozy top, maddie?
whoa mamma, do tell.

Bullet told me to tell you all that this thread reduced him to tears once again and he is never coming back to interland for fear of being mocked. He's rather a precious, sensitive lad. Be kind everyone.

Originally posted by zooropamanda:

Bullet told me to tell you all that this thread reduced him to tears once again and he is never coming back to interland for fear of being mocked. He's rather a precious, sensitive lad. Be kind everyone.

I'm sensitive and hate being mocked and get reduced to tears too but he trashed my thread WWAAAHHHH!!!! Why should I care about him? *puppy dog whimper*

------------------
~"A little out of touch, little insane, just easier than dealin' with the pain!" ~Soul Asylum, "Runaway Train"

[This message has been edited by *Stormy* (edited 04-17-2002).]

Originally posted by *Stormy*:
I'm sensitive and hate being mocked and get reduced to tears to but he trashed my thread WWAAAHHHH!!!! Why should I care about him?

Umm, my gut feeling tells me that manda was having a bit of a laugh and may not have been entirely serious. Come to think of it, I highly doubt bullet is being entirely po-faced either. Of course that is only my impression and I might be wrong.
wink.gif

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
Umm, my gut feeling tells me that manda was having a bit of a laugh and may not have been entirely serious. Come to think of it, I highly doubt bullet is being entirely po-faced either. Of course that is only my impression and I might be wrong.
wink.gif

It's okay. I wasn't totally serious either. Just goofing around.
wink.gif

------------------

Is this Bizzaro world Interference????

Have no clue what is going on in is thread, but I will say that I like Rattle and Hum. I think the problem was that at the time U2 was too hot, and the critics used R&H as an excuse to "take them down a few pegs."

------------------
Daisy
Love is a temple
Love's a higher law

AIM: daisyone75

LOL, this place has become a circus.
smile.gif

You know, after reading so many threads for/against this or that U2 album, this or that U2 song, this or that U2 move, you know, appreciation and bashing threads in general I came to this conclusion:

I'M THE HAPPIEST U2 FAN EVER! I don't hate anything that has come from U2...except Red Light
biggrin.gif

Yeah, I'm that lame. And this is all really funny.
wink.gif

Totally agrees with Follower.

*wonders why some people here diss the albums that the "critics" diss, are they trying to be cool?*

------------------
Please...don't make me say please, champagne and ice cream, it's not what I want, it's what I need.

hooray hugs

it doesn't make up for the poor quality of this thread, but still ... yay

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Originally posted by mad1:
Ahh feck it!!!! We should all get together and have a group hug!!

Well bugger, I am!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((maddie squashes everyone))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

biggrin.gif

I'm always open for a maddie hug
wink.gif

------------------
Please...don't make me say please, champagne and ice cream, it's not what I want, it's what I need.

Originally posted by *Stormy*:
I'm sensitive and hate being mocked and get reduced to tears too but he trashed my thread WWAAAHHHH!!!! Why should I care about him? *puppy dog whimper*

Whining again Stormy?
Did you get my email?

Originally posted by follower:
I'M THE HAPPIEST U2 FAN EVER! I don't hate anything that has come from U2...except Red Light
biggrin.gif

Then I'm the happiest U2 fan ever because I don't hate anything either...not even "Red Light"!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I'm nearly great, but there's something missing..."

Back
Top Bottom