Why no VMA's?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
also is the guy from the killers a robot?

i mean i like the killers, but this is just.....

he's so shiny and jerky.

one4u2 said:

I'm seeing them at the end of september...How long is the show considering they only have 1 album?

They played for about an hour. But so did the opening act :(.

Our tickets said 7:30 p.m., but by the time The Killers went on it was about 9:30 p.m.

They were good, but the arena's sound system really sucked. I don't think they have a lot of concerts there, and now I see why. But it was a fun show.

one4u2 said:

I'm seeing them at the end of september...How long is the show considering they only have 1 album?

not very long, when i saw them in st louis i dont know if it even went an hour

the thing is they have some very good bsides, and they didnt play every song off the album, so it could have been longer if they wanted it to be, so that was weird

kellyahern said:

They played for about an hour. But so did the opening act :(.

Our tickets said 7:30 p.m., but by the time The Killers went on it was about 9:30 p.m.

They were good, but the arena's sound system really sucked. I don't think they have a lot of concerts there, and now I see why. But it was a fun show.

So I'll go at about 9 then...Strange to see a band play that only has 1 album..

Chizip said:

not very long, when i saw them in st louis i dont know if it even went an hour

the thing is they have some very good bsides, and they didnt play every song off the album, so it could have been longer if they wanted it to be, so that was weird

They don't play the whole album? That is odd.

one4u2 said:
:hmm:

I've never even heard of the opening band. I think something about a dragon :slant:

:lol:

The sound was so bad at the arena, that we couldn't figure out the name of the opening act (they weren't on the tickets). Someone around us figured it out from the t-shirts that were being sold.

All the people around us, "Do you know who they are?" "No, do you?" "No clue dude."

kellyahern said:

:lol:

The sound was so bad at the arena, that we couldn't figure out the name of the opening act (they weren't on the tickets). Someone around us figured it out from the t-shirts that were being sold.

All the people around us, "Do you know who they are?" "No, do you?" "No clue dude."

That's exactly what I'm expecting :wink:

Hate is a strong word, but I'm having trouble coming up with another word to accurate describe what I feel for these 17-year-old kids screaming after everything Diddy says.

Oh, and I feel sorry for people who are genuinly impressed by R.Kelly's operasinc.

Ya know, I don't even need a TV to enjoy the awards. The comments here are probably much more amusing than the show itself...although I kinda wish I had seen the R.Kelly lipsynch drama.

Back
Top Bottom