WHY NO LIVE CDS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

artinis1

The Fly
from nick,
does anyone know if there is going
to be a live double cd from this tour?
why not, the dvd is cool but come on
how about a compilation of every song
played live on this tour, a 3 disc set
there are no good boots from this tour
at all, what are they waiting for
a band has great live as u2 has to release
a live box set am i alone here
thanks and peace

I don't think they wanna flood the market, but it would be cool. Personally, I'd like to see a live box set with 2 "Then CDs" and 2 "now" Cds showing how the songs have evolved.

------------------
The King has spoken!

PLEBA- You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. :)

Tpyos skcu

if you're talking about radiohead or the smashing pumpkins, the answer is yes, if youre referring to U2 the answer is no, they are short-changing us with a partial concert according to various reports

Short changing us? Yeah, two songs are missing, those bastards!!!(sense my sarcasm?)

They didnt even have to release a DVD. Be happy that you are even getting anything. I think it sounds cool, especially with the different camera angle version of it and the bonus tracks.

The other thing to remember is that Slane 2 was filmed. That will see the light of day at some point as a broadcast or some type of release. Be patient, the tour isnt even over yet!

If that metro DVD doesn't have all of the 12-02-00 show on it, I'll be soooooooo pissed.

------------------
This post brought to you by: Francis Bacon "It is impossible to love and to be wise."

AIM: JuanSwallow

Originally posted by Blue Room:
Short changing us? Yeah, two songs are missing, those bastards!!!(sense my sarcasm?)

They didnt even have to release a DVD. Be happy that you are even getting anything. I think it sounds cool, especially with the different camera angle version of it and the bonus tracks.

The other thing to remember is that Slane 2 was filmed. That will see the light of day at some point as a broadcast or some type of release. Be patient, the tour isnt even over yet!

Amen Blueroom!

------------------

Back
Top Bottom