Why is YOUR BLUE ROOM soo much cooler than ZOOTOPIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've only been to Zootopia once, and it was so hard to read. The colour was awful, and it just was so confusing.

I like it here because the people and mods are wonderful, I love the colour blue, it is easy to navigate, and it's just a great fun place to talk about U2 with fellow fans.

It's definitely more difficult to read a thread over at zootopia. There's no organization, so there may be many threads about the same topic. They never get merged or consolidated or organzied, like they do here on Interference. And you cannot search easily, yet alone subscribe to a thread :crazy:

Another thing that can be annoying over there is the umlimited use of graphics/signatures, etc. It's impossible to read thru a page with everyone having millions of pictures, comments, and links in their signature. And when someone quotes another person, the windows.... AHHH! I can't even think about it, my head hurts :huh:

I still go there occasionally. People seem to be nice there, met a couple at my show. It's just the blue crack is more organized, easier to read, and, well, Chizip is here. And Aardie, and, well, I could go on and on. Just a lot of good people here... :hug:

Oh, and I can use my arsenal of smilies here :evil:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom