Why is no past Japan tour photo?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bono=Saint

War Child
I checked every U2site, But I can't find past Japan tour photo.:scratch:
I just found a schedule,an editor's coment,a program.

I found a few Japanese music magazine's photo. But not clear photo.:eyebrow: And The BEST OF 1990-2000 DVD include photo.

I'm not read all U2books,yet. So I don't understand.

I checked Japanese U2site. But I can't found past Japan tour photo.and details.
They have high fellow feeling, newcomer is not welcome.:(

I live in Japan, But why I can't find out past Japan tour photo and details?:banghead:

i have photos from japan that were taking during the 1989/1990 love town tour, they're from the NME originals magazine that came out last year.

There was a calendar that came out about 1995 or 1996 from their Zooropa tour in Japan. All of the pictures were of the band members walking around in Tokyo.

There is also a Lovetown calender that has some great shots of the band soundchecking at the Tokyo Dome and a few live shots of Adam on one of the stadium catwalks at the Tokyo Dome. Other than that and the Zooropa calender mentioned previously there doesnt seem to be alot of photos of them in Japan.

well I know that one pic of the guys where they pose in front of a Bishojo Senshi Sailor Moon poster :D
I used to looooove that series... still like it :wink: but I am grown up now.. errrrr .. yeah :shifty:

I checked PLEBA section!
I found Japan tour pic!
Thank you,Angela Harlem!:happy:

By the way, Is "Sailor Moon" famous in the world?
U2zoogirl told me,"Sailor Moon" is famous in Colombia.
I heard Japan animation is popular in the world.
I'm glad. But I'm grown up. I don't see animation too,a-mole.:wink:

well Bono=Saint
Sailor Moon basicly started theManga/ ANime craze over here in Japan :)

we never used to have any Anime in our cinemas.. now they showed Mononoke-hime two years ago and Sen no Chiohiro opened this week :hyper:
looove them!
Japan in general had become really populare

We have a lot of Mangas now to read..
I am really happy about that, since when I "discovered" those things 6/5 years ago, there was hardly any

Hayao Miyazaki film is always NO.1!!
Especially,"Sen to chihiro no kami kakusi(Spirited Away)","Mononoke Hime(A princess Mononoke)","Majyo no tattkyubin","Tonarino totoro".
Sento...is winner of 75th academy awards.:wink:

Next film will be fantastic!!
If you interest,You should check "Hayao Miyazki" site!

By the way,When I was child,My fav animetion is "City Hunter"and "Cat's Eye".
It was cool!!:sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom