Why I love Edge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

annj

War Child
I just got the DVD of the documentry about the making of the Joshua tree.. and i realise I love edge just inventing that beautiful gutar sound at the end of With or Without you,
listening to him talking about how much he loves it himself, and how its his favorite bit.. and that dreamy look on his face when he was playing it.. I could totally relate to...

I have to say I have to totally agree with him its my favorite bit as well, he can play it for me anytime!!!!!:drool: :wink:

That DVD is what got me to start playing the guitar. I had wanted to for a long time, but seeing that part finally encouraged me enough to actually do it. There is something about the way he plays and the way he gets so into the music that really inpires me. It is also what made me start paying more attention to Edge.:wink:

babyman said:
well.....edge is at least the 50-60% of the band, u2 wouldn't be u2 without this musical genius!!!

Maybe, maybe not! I think that is the right percent has far as how much I pay attention to Edge, as oppose to the rest of the band.

25%Bono+25%Edge+25%Adam+25%Larry=100%U2

Back
Top Bottom