Why does Bono breathe heavy.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zonelistener

ONE love, blood, life
at the end of some songs.

Like at the end Helter Skelter. I was listening to PopMart Mexico City last night and he was doing it again.

What's up with that? Does he need to do that into the microphone? Does he do this specially for our PLEBA gals? Has this been debated before here?

ROTFLMAO - you just couldn't wait could ya!

Oh gawd that's too funny.

Originally posted by Sicy:
It's sexy.

Exactly.

Did you hear him moan at the beginning of Mysterious Ways (24 Mar 2001, Fort Lauderdale boot)?
eek.gif
As far as I know Ali was there watching. I wonder what she thought of it.
biggrin.gif

He does it because he loves his women!
biggrin.gif

Thanks Bono! (Hey, since apparently he reads this and all...)

SD

------------------
You don't have to be Henry Kissenger to figure out that a more prosperous world is a more secure world; a more educated world is a more tolerant world; and a more healthy world is a more stable world, and I think that would be a fitting memorial to those who lost their lives on Sept. 11th. ~Bono on Leno, Thanksgiving 2001

Ok...what about HMTMKMKM?!?! I heard that song the first time when I was 11! That just...does something to a little girl U know!!!
I think that was when I fell in love with him
smile.gif
*sigh*... Sexy orgasm breathing...EVERYTHING U NEED IN A MAN!
smile.gif

------------------
"And there`s no mountain to high ,no river to wide. Sing out this song and I`ll be there by your side.Storm clouds may gather and storms may colide...
I love you untill the end of time.
Come what may! I will love you until my dying day!"

MOULIN ROUGE

Sicy is right.
biggrin.gif

I would add that "vamos" in spanish he whispers in the very beginning of If You Wear That Velvet Dress, album version. More subtle but it works as well.
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by follower (edited 04-19-2002).]

Originally posted by dizzy:
Exactly.

Did you hear him moan at the beginning of Mysterious Ways (24 Mar 2001, Fort Lauderdale boot)?
eek.gif
As far as I know Ali was there watching. I wonder what she thought of it.
biggrin.gif

I'd like to hear an mp3 of this....anyone have one on their site??

I think it's tow reasons; because he KNOWS it drives us Pleba gals nuts, ;> )and because he isn't really a singer, in the sense that a singer practices their breathing and all. Esp. back then he was having trouble with his voice until recently, remember? I didn't want to come off sounding too critical of him. I do Love **Bono** after all!! peace 2 u all....

Originally posted by zonelistener:

What's up with that?

Well we like it.
biggrin.gif
The breathing, the moaning, the falsetto - you name it.

*ahem*

Speaking of breathing heavily, YUP @ the MW in Miami intro.(i believe my reaction was
eek.gif
folllowed by a major
biggrin.gif

Also, one of my favorites is the end of Bullet the blue sky "...into the arms of America." (the way he exhales more than actually says the word America)
Or the sweet, sweet high part in Tryin'... or the end of Staring at the sun, or Hold me thrill me kiss me kill me.

Agree with most here. It's sexy.
biggrin.gif

You can find these heavy breathings little here and little there. After Bullet on the rehearsal boot from Miami there is some interesting sounds
biggrin.gif
and after BD at Stockholm July 9th. That's what comes to mind right now, I know there are tons more out there....
smile.gif

Originally posted by zonelistener:
Like at the end Helter Skelter. I was listening to PopMart Mexico City last night and he was doing it again.

Zonedude, they didn't play Helter Skelter in Mexico City on the PoPmart tour
wink.gif

yeah, what is that sound he's making during "I've got you under my skin" with Frank Sinatra?

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
its the sound of a man who knows how to pleasure females extremely well.

then why do it around Frank Sinatra?

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Originally posted by Salome:
then why do it around Frank Sinatra?

LOL
biggrin.gif

I don't think he did for him, but for the females that in the future would listen to the song.... or maybe he tried to see if it could effect males as it does women....
wink.gif

Ok, *edits* another thought... he maybe tried to learn Mr Sinatra how to do it? And it accidentily ended up on the record...

[This message has been edited by MissZooropa (edited 04-22-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom