WHY DO NON U2 FANS HATE Bono?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2STEVE70 said:

Someone said in a WHO forum once- "I don't agree with his politics" What is that suppose to mean? They don't believe in ending poverty in Africa or bringing the world closer together regardless of race creed or religion. Because that is Bono's "politics". I don't get it

It's probably because they see photos of Bono with the likes of Bush, Santorum and Jesse Helms and figure that Bono's politics lie in that direction.

I think it's the fact that the man talks entirely too much for his own -- and most other people's -- good. Sometimes it's like: "/Will/ you shut up, you dork!" If you're going to do some stuff, just do it. Don't tell me about it ad nauseum. I may be forced to hit you with something large and painful. He's a sweet guy, but one wants to duct tape his mouth shut sometimes.

Wait. Duct Tape Bono. Heh. Heh. Heh. :evil:

u2granny said:

:yes: He IS a boomer.

Off-topic I guess, but nobody born outside of the United States of America can be a "Baby Boomer," per se. But, yeah--he is from the same global generation or whatever. No offense meant, so you know. Just being picky.

Back
Top Bottom