Why are people closing threads? Censorship or...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marko

War Child
I realy want to know why do you (Elvis) close threads that don't suit you? Why don't you just stay away from those threads, don't read them and they will eventualy die without your participation.

That's not fair, you can close this thread for all that I care, but aren't you a bit egocentric? If U2girl, U2bama, Myself, or anyone else want's to rumble about anything, let him rumble. Ofcourse there are some cases - maybe racial hatered or something like that but to close that las U2girl thread was preety lame!!!
Why did you even read it if you don't like U2girl so much?
I don't understand you - it's not a move by tolerant a openminded man

U2bama I hope I didn't offend you - as I'm still young on interference I mentioned the names that first came to my mind - I didn't mean to say that you usualy rumble... maybe I do

by the way - CROATIA QUALIFIED TO THE WORLD CUP YESTERDAY. I just had to get it out

Nobody says Elvis has to be tolerant and openminded. It's his forum and he can do whatever he wants. If he wants to run the forum in peculiar iron fisted ways, that's his call.

Originally posted by SkeeK:
Nobody says Elvis has to be tolerant and openminded. It's his forum and he can do whatever he wants. If he wants to run the forum in peculiar iron fisted ways, that's his call.

very true! But we do need a little more consistency and less favoritism around here!

I think we should move on though. Once again, remember we're here because we love U2! So let's try to get along please.

------------------
Macphisto worships me!

Closing threads is NOT censorship.
It's a function of this forum to keep things flowing smoothly.

From Websters:

Main Entry: 2censor
Function: transitive verb
Inflected Form(s): cen?sored; cen?sor?ing /'sen(t)-s&-ri[ng], 'sen(t)s-ri[ng]/
Date: 1882
: to examine in order to suppress or delete anything considered objectionable

I don't see that threads being moved or closed fits this description.

Survey says "BZZZZZZZZZ".
(... for those of you that ever watched Family Feud)

Stick to posting, and not worrying about policing my actions. You can call me egocentric, or whatever else pleases you, but in the end - I run the board, I own the board, and I created the board.

If you don't like how it's run email me; elvis@interference.com

This thread is now - CLOSED -

------------------
-Elvis
http://interference.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom