Why

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: Why

DILETTANTE said:

Okay. (Deep sigh.) u2 has released dozens of songs. Over more than two decades. In a variety of musical styles.
1. Have you listened to ALL of their songs?
2. Do you like each of these songs equally? Even the ones that have been released in different mixes?
3. If you answered "yes" to both questions in #2, then there's not too much that I can think of that would help you "understand". If you answered "no", then you have established some personal preferences. If you like some songs better than others, than you should be able to understand why other people might also like some songs better than others. And you should be able to understand why some people who like one album, or period, or song, might not like others.
Note that each and every member of the band is on record as having preferences for some songs over others as well.
4. Oh, and if you answered "no" to #1, then you might want to examine your goal in starting this thread.
K ?

ok shur sorry man!!!!:ohmy:

The test results are in! And it's negative! Let's rejoice! :hyper:

I'm so glad you're not an alter, love_u2_adam! :hug:

you're an original! :cute:

Don't make too hasty conclusions, Zoot.

However, if love_u2_adam isn't an alter or a deliberate troll then I fully agree with you. What an original character.

Re: Re: Re: Why

[
ok shur sorry man!!!!:ohmy: [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm not sure what you're "sorry" for. I thought you raised a question about something that you wanted to "understand". I've suggested a way for you to enhance your understanding.
I'm also not sure what you meant by "man". If it's in reference to me, I'm not one.

Sicy said:
You promised :sad:

:scream: OMG!!! I am just a habitual {IMG} er....I'm trying to stop Sicy...just give me one more chance:sad: ...maybe we should go see Dr. Phil about our problem:sad:

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom