who's the nicest?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
elisa519_U2adik said:
who has met them already? Among the four who is the nicest to fans? and who's not

Everyone I know who's each met a different one claims the one they met is the nicest person on earth... Go figure!

I think they're all nice people, but Bono tends to get a bit more of the spotlight possibly making the others look a bit less social when it's not the case...

I've only heard nice things about people who have met Adam.

Bono does most of the talking, Edge lets you get a word in, edgewise, (bad pun I know).

Larry, nice, but doesn't talk as much.

I do hope to find out for myself, in person.

Adam. He was quiet but smiled a lot when I got his autograph last tour. Larry was not talking at all but smiling and Edge was great as well. So I agree they are all Nice.

I've only met Bono, and he was very nice. More importantly, his security guard, John Sampson, was nice and told us if we stood still in a certain spot and behaved, we could see Bono. Of course, we all stood huddled completely still in silence until Sampson herded us over to Bono.

It probably depends on when and where you catch each of them... LOL! I've heard a lot of positive fan stories about Adam, though. So maybe Bono and Adam? :)

My friend thought the edge was "a d*ck" because he was eating dinner in the same restaurant as him in Dublin a few years ago and the edge looked pissed off that he couldn't eat his meal in peace. I understand that though, I get pissed off if someone interrupts me during the most important time of the day - feeding time. :D

I kinda think they have the right to be upset if people bother them while they are eating or with their family. If people approach them while they are recording or after a concert etc then they are technically at their job. If they aren't at "work", I wouldn't bug them.

I didn't say he wasn't allowed to be upset. :up: I'd be upset too. Then again, if I saw any members of U2 when I'm in Dublin, I've only seen Adam, I wouldn't approach them. I would have nothing to say to them. :slant:

If you are in the same place as one of the band members (or all of them), and one of the conditions Lisa71 mentioned is present, would you approach them (just for a split second) and ask for their autograph or have someone take a picture of you and the band member? (but not to the extent that it you come out to be disrespectful or offend them. and definitely not while their doing something, and you wait after their finished.) Say for example, that moment is your ONLY chance to meet them, and you know that there'll never be another chance like this one. Would you approach them???

elisa519_U2adik said:
If you are in the same place as one of the band members (or all of them), and one of the conditions Lisa71 mentioned is present, would you approach them (just for a split second) and ask for their autograph or have someone take a picture of you and the band member? (but not to the extent that it you come out to be disrespectful or offend them. and definitely not while their doing something, and you wait after their finished.) Say for example, that moment is your ONLY chance to meet them, and you know that there'll never be another chance like this one. Would you approach them???

Hi!

None.....since I don't believe in these type of scenarios and I don't travel in their circle.

carol
wizard2c
:|

elisa519_U2adik said:

Easy question for me, I'd just smile, wave and be on my way. Larry is probably less shy than I am.

I dunno, I wouldn't say more than a few words anyway, small talk you know, if it was a "work" related time and place.

If I saw the group at a restaurant and it was my only chance to get their autograph or talk to them I wouldn't do it. They have lives and I think they deserve a little privacy while eating. :)

Well, for me, I wouldn't approach them if they were busy or with their family. If, maybe they were sitting there along reading the paper or something I might. I would NEVER go up to them if they were with their families. I just think they deserve to have a life outside of their "jobs". If they are on the 'job' then I'd go up to them, if not, then probably I wouldn't.

Nice, Nice! Rockstars aren't meant to be nice!!! They're meant to be mean mofos!!!! :rockon:

That said, Bono was very pleasant when my friend and I had our foto taken with him during Zoo TV.

:D

Back
Top Bottom